Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pagano Transferring
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Pagano Transferring

Feb 17, 2017, 11:14 AM

Wants more playing time I guess

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

worst news of the day***

Feb 17, 2017, 11:15 AM

He's a starter anywhere else.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:23 AM

Business decision for him and thank you to him for helping us bring home the natty.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

good for him just stinks for us

Feb 17, 2017, 11:28 AM

he is a powerful DT...he was one of my favs on the DLINE bc he could literally blow people up.

ugh man this stinks....but I think Pinkney, Huggins, Johnson, and Robinson will have to step up big time. I feel confident that Pinkney can help us this season.

Re: Pagano Transferring

Feb 17, 2017, 11:16 AM

Yea not liking this move...this will hurt in the category of experience and depth...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

This probably won't be a POTD.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:16 AM

Hate it, if true. I liked that dude.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Pagano Transferring- thanks to him

Feb 17, 2017, 11:18 AM

and Baker for keeping this under wraps till after signing day so we cant sign anyone till next signing day

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 11:18 AM

May hurt later on. Was the strongest defensive lineman on the team and was one of the best bull rushers I've ever seen. Disrupted plays in crucial short yardage situations and all.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:51 AM

You hit the nail on the head.

He was over center every short yardage and goal line play we had this year and blew up the play from the snap most every time. It won't be easy to replace the impact he had in those situations; he was flat out disruptive to opposing centers.

That's unfortunate... but with successful recruiting

Feb 17, 2017, 11:20 AM

transfers are going to be a way of life, even if they are guys we like watching. There's a lot of quality talent on the DLine and it stinks that he needs to leave. He definitely could move the pile when needed, especially on the goal line. Hope he can find what he is looking for and have a successful career. Always a Tiger!

Go Tigers!!

Re: That's unfortunate... but with successful recruiting

Feb 17, 2017, 11:27 AM

This is unfortunately true, doesn't mean I have to like it though. I think he would have been a significant contributor this year but I guess you can't really blame him. He graduated so there is no period to sit out and he can be a starter and featured star at many other schools.

Wish him the best but still disappointed.

Pa-gone-o***

Feb 17, 2017, 11:26 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too SOON***

Feb 17, 2017, 11:30 AM

Feb 17, 2017, 11:27 AM

I see a PAC-12 school or BYU in his future.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Feb 17, 2017, 11:30 AM

Yep. Closer to home.

Feb 17, 2017, 11:29 AM

Next man up .... Not sure where he will go to be a starter. I guess he must feel he is not going to be in the 2 deep because both 1 and 2 play a lot. Maybe with the new coach Bates, not sured to be playing at all. Best 4 DT up!

1)Wilkins,Lawrence
2)Pinckney,Huggins,Robinson,Johnson

Austin Bryant could move inside and still have 8 DEs

Must have a place to go already I would think.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 11:31 AM

He must want to be named a started because I would think he would get a lot of PT this year. Maybe Nyles and Albert have caught up to him though.

The more I think about it,

Feb 17, 2017, 11:33 AM

He should have entered the draft.

Re: The more I think about it,

Feb 17, 2017, 11:40 AM

Hard to say. I'm sure he's thinking he needs to go somewhere and be the every down guy and show what he's got. I wish him well wherever he ends up.

Wouldn't he have gotten plenty of PT this year?*****

Feb 17, 2017, 11:34 AM

Yes but will start somewhere else and get twice as many snap

Feb 17, 2017, 11:40 AM

s.....we good. Don't go into meltdown mode fellas!!!!!! I just hope it's nothing to do with bates, but I doubt it is. He will star wherever he goes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He may be getting bad advice.***

Feb 17, 2017, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Wouldn't he have gotten plenty of PT this year?***** ]

Feb 17, 2017, 11:37 AM

Bad choice, as he will get 350-400 snaps on this team...maybe more! Kid is getting some bad advice!

More than likely he heads to Hawaii

Feb 17, 2017, 11:39 AM

That's where he's from and where his family is.
We'll miss him though. He is an impact player and gave us depth.

Re: More than likely he heads to Hawaii?

Feb 17, 2017, 11:43 AM

His family lives in the Carolina's now. I think his dad was stationed in Hawaii but has left.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic