Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pack it up, pandemic's over.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 449

Pack it up, pandemic's over.

Oct 28, 2020, 11:46 AM

Says so right there in first term accomplishments.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/10/27/white-house-lists-ending-covid-19-pandemic-as-trump-accomplishment/?fbclid=IwAR0a_zxx8wub0WG1hwmK0oTCsX4fmO3TAKObncQ_wWa8uEWiZSX1XQ-7Ggw#52d1c8261034

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm over it as well.***

Oct 28, 2020, 11:55 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was over in Philadelphia last night

Oct 28, 2020, 12:00 PM

good gosh. They were even shooting each other out there.

What a mess and right before election. Wonder how that will play out?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this why the dems want felons to be able to vote***

Oct 28, 2020, 12:06 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this why the dems want felons to be able to vote***

Oct 28, 2020, 1:51 PM

Well, look at it this way. If they let felons vote then half the Trump campaign would be given the franchise. None of whom, except for Roger, would vote for Trump I think.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It was over in Philadelphia last night

Oct 28, 2020, 1:49 PM [ in reply to It was over in Philadelphia last night ]

That is sooo stupid. They have a right to protest the shooting but some have resorted to looting. I saw footage of looters cleaning out a Foot Locker store. That is a very dumb move.

Whatever point they're trying to make is completely erased by rioters and looters.

I'm sure they were all trump supporters, too***

Oct 28, 2020, 1:50 PM

Re: Pack it up, pandemic's over.

Oct 28, 2020, 12:00 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you read the book Decision Points?

Oct 28, 2020, 12:02 PM

you should read it. Puts this whole event into perspective. Its a cute photo to use, but not even an 1/8 of the story.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you read the book Decision Points?

Oct 28, 2020, 12:17 PM

I did, and before that I helped reelect him. I still don't regret that decision, but I really enjoy making fun of him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pack it up, pandemic's over.

Oct 28, 2020, 1:05 PM

Mission Accomplished

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a prime example of the MSM being the MSM

Oct 28, 2020, 2:14 PM

I saw this same article. Instead of immediately running to post it somewhere on social media, or in here, I did a little research.

First of all, Forbes is linking to a Politico article about a press release from the White House. So you have to go back to the source, which means you have to search mightily for links. Anyway, I did.

Link below is the press release. It does not say ending the covid pandemic. The word ending is not even IN the press release. Sure, Trump takes all kinds of credit for fighting it, but nowhere does it claim credit for ending it. When I read the original Politico article, they only had a link to the source document hosted on the White House website. Now they've added one (hosted on their own website), which says that. BUT IT WAS NEVER IN THE SOURCE MATERIAL RELEASED BY THE WHITE HOUSE. Maybe this is something the White House sent to the press as a teaser or something, but it is NOT in the release from the White House.

If you get to the bottom of the article from Politico, you will see "ending" the pandemic was not mentioned.

Here, read for yourself....
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Trump-Administration-ST-Highlights-2017-2020.pdf

There is nothing to verify the authenticity of the Power Point link from Politico. There is no seal, attribution, or anything else. What is properly hosted, and cited, with the seal, and attributed to the White House does not have that. I'm not going to assume the link below is legit however. I read the report. It wasn't in there. And the link below didn't even exist until later. And yet Politico uses "ending" in quotes in their headline, and that was NOT in what the rest of the article was citing. Again, there's no way to prove the authenticity of the document from which they got their headline.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-6bc5-d2df-adff-6fdfff5c0000

So it's shitcanned, like most stuff on the internet.

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sorry, but I was told...

Oct 28, 2020, 2:19 PM

The pandemic was going to end promptly on Nov. 4. No one said anything about a week early.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 12
| visibility 449
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic