Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just realized TAMU are the coots of the One Star State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

I just realized TAMU are the coots of the One Star State

Sep 3, 2019, 11:24 AM

Think about it, both the coots and TAMU:

-live in envy of their in-state big brother
-hired a washed up coach whose only claim to fame was lucking into winning a single championship with a school in Florida
-biggest success in the last 50+ years is having a coke addict win the Heisman
-have no identity outside of conference affiliation
-lost to Clemson last year
-will lose to Clemson and Alabama this year
-steal their "traditions" from other schools/teams/athletes
-will be saying "wait til next year" after week 2

Did I miss any others?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I just realized TAMU are the coots of the One Star State

Sep 3, 2019, 11:27 AM

nope...that pretty much sums it up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn't disagree more...

Sep 3, 2019, 11:28 AM

I have been around a lot of A&M fans, and in my personal experience they are NOTHING like uof5c fans.

The opposing fan base that more closely resemble uof5c is NC State IMO (mouthy, ignorant, trashy, deluded and has a HUGE inferiority complex).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

This is why Francis worries about you***

Sep 3, 2019, 11:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I couldn't disagree more...

Sep 4, 2019, 4:33 PM [ in reply to I couldn't disagree more... ]

Well, actually, the Coots are Bass fishing champions and the A&M has “fish camp” every year...so there’s that.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2019, 11:31 AM

Yes, but they are an A&M school with at lease one title and 18 conference championships. Can't say that for the coots. Coots are UTSA if they were in Texas as every other Texas school has multiple conference titles. Granted, UTSA has only had a football team since 2011 but they have basically matched USC's accomplishments in 8 years.

Really, A&M is in-between GT & VT. Not bad, generally decent with one good year to reflect on. Still, they are kinda in the shadow of another program that under-achieves. Jawja for GT and ODU for VaTech

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2019, 11:33 AM

I have to somewhat disagree, you do not see as many neck tattoos and as much dumpster sechts in Lubbock.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2019, 11:34 AM

And that is saying something since that is Texas Tech...

Sep 3, 2019, 11:35 AM

texas tech is in Austin.

Sep 3, 2019, 1:33 PM

Wrong commie, it’s in Houston!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, just wow...you don't geography too good do you?***

Sep 3, 2019, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Re: I just realized TAMU are the coots of the One Star State ]

Re: Wow, just wow...you don't geography too good do you?***

Sep 3, 2019, 11:37 AM

two

Texas a and M isn’t in Lubbock you Moran.

Sep 3, 2019, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: I just realized TAMU are the coots of the One Star State ]

Oh wait my apologies. I just googled it and you are correct.

https://www.google.com/search?q=texas+a+and+m+lubbock&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_f:nav,rc_ludocids:5390398746191481906,rc_q:Texas%2520A%2526M%2520AgriLife%2520Research%2520%2526%2520Extension%2520Center%2520at%2520Lubbock,ru_q:Texas%2520A%2526M%2520AgriLife%2520Research%2520%2526%2520Extension%2520Center%2520at%2520Lubbock

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TAMU Folks Are Good People - Nothing Like Coots***

Sep 3, 2019, 11:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your learning mechanism must be set to "slow"***

Sep 3, 2019, 11:35 AM

that's not nice***

Sep 3, 2019, 11:40 AM

totally agree

Sep 3, 2019, 11:34 AM

An A&M fan actually had the audacity to come on here a couple of weeks ago and claim that Texas was similar to the Coots. I had to point out some of the things you just did to remind him that he in fact was the Coot.

Seems TAM folks is smurter than SCar and UGA

Sep 3, 2019, 11:41 AM

Folks...

You're going to have skronger bait.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Seems TAM folks is smurter than SCar and UGA

Sep 3, 2019, 11:43 AM

Re: Seems TAM folks is smurter than SCar and UGA

Sep 4, 2019, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Seems TAM folks is smurter than SCar and UGA ]

See GeeVille Tiger, it was only a matter of time. Fishing is all about patience.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Apparently-TexAgscom-forums-think-we-are-all-25897197#25897197

Seems you can make fun of their skool

Sep 4, 2019, 3:56 PM

Players, cheerleaders, moms. Dad's cousins ...and dogs..

But don't you dare say nuttin bout mike leach.. he must've touched them in the naughty place

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 3, 2019, 1:58 PM

I don't think I've ever seen a post that lost more credibility for the poster as this one. Kudos for being "least credible".

TAMU and the coots are like opposite ends of the universe.

You think this is GWPCoot's least credible post?

Sep 3, 2019, 2:04 PM

Have you seen some of his others?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

How so?

Sep 3, 2019, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Re: I just realized TAMU are the coots of the One Star State ]

Of course I noticed you didn't refute any of the points I made, which means you've basically got nothin

TU just for

Sep 3, 2019, 2:15 PM

"One Star State"

Sep 3, 2019, 9:42 PM

I've lived in Texas over 30 years. The fanbase here that fits the way you guys describe USCe fans is Texas Tech.

Aggies are nothing like that at all.

Outside of football Clemson and TAMU are very similar

Sep 3, 2019, 10:59 PM

Military background
Great traditions
A&M/ Land Grant origins
Good people
Sick of the school in the state capital thinking they’re better.

Including football over the last 5 years they’re still more like us than Texas U. Much like the coots the longhorns having been living off history (AKA Spurrier). And much like coots they tend to be arrogant for no good reason.

Sep 4, 2019, 6:03 AM

They do have a stat not sure it’s relative or not. It’s sort of like some of Bama’s claimed NC’s!

Claimed nat'l titles
3 (1919, 1927, 1939) Before 2 official polls selected a NC.

They also tend to reward HC’s for losing. Example Dennis Franchione.

They also have to claim ownership to Johnny Football Manziel.

Other than these 3 I think you nailed it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2019, 7:58 PM

SMU are the Coots.
A&M until recently has a good history.

Sep 4, 2019, 8:07 PM

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic