Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our offense is at least as good if not better, right? Our d
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 973

Our offense is at least as good if not better, right? Our d

Feb 4, 2016, 11:56 AM

we will wait and see, but I like what we have except maybe some young secondary (but talented). I hate running up the score on the little people, but would love us to go Miami on somebody this year. You know beat someone bad enough that they fire their coach right then and there. Louisville was pretty good last year and should be better, but I would love to curb stomp Petrino. I guess that's not nice because the kids don't deserve it. I do think as opposed to truly running up the score for the sake of it that we do need to give ourselves a little more breathing room so none of these teams come back and make tight game. That being said what do I know, our coaches had us 14-1, that's pretty ###### good. And, what is it 5 years in a row 10 +? Love it. Love our staff, love our players. Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our offense will be the best in the country.

Feb 4, 2016, 11:57 AM

Defense I'm guessing top 20

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I think you're right BV has proved over and over that he's

Feb 4, 2016, 12:01 PM

got this and I love the kids we signed. Our line should be BA, our linebackers, I wouldn't want to face. And we have a touch of experience in the secondary and some talent/athletes to push them with competition I hope. Love our chances.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just like last season...

Feb 4, 2016, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Our offense will be the best in the country. ]

we'll struggle a little occasionally early and probably be ranked around 10 after four or five games. The rookies will season a little and we'll move up.

Last year we spent so many plays working on gaining skill for the younger defensive players we couldn't get back to the number one spot. We'll suffer the same fate though being between five and ten is nothing to stress over.

I expect our third down work on defense will be similar to last year's. That's the stuff!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Need new leadership and a couple of players on OL

Feb 4, 2016, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Our offense will be the best in the country. ]

But if that group gels, perhaps the best all around offense in the country.

As always, need to stay healthy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

props for

Feb 4, 2016, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Our offense will be the best in the country. ]

guessing

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our offense is at least as good if not better, right? Our d

Feb 4, 2016, 11:58 AM

As long as we can hold the opposing teams to under 40 a game we should be in Tampa. The offense this year could be the best ever in college football

Every year I think it can't get better.

Feb 4, 2016, 12:09 PM

Then it does!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2016, 12:03 PM

Our offense won't be led by a QB who is worried about his knee for three or four games. I hope Mike Williams doesn't break his neck again. Gallman is returning so we're fixed there. Deon has paid his debt to the team too. So yeah, I'd say we're at least as good on offense next year as last though we might miss Eric a little at first. Consider the other skilled positions returners.

Our corners might need some work to bring them up to last year's standards but our defensive line will start as well as it did last year and probably be as good all year. A good pass rush makes up for slip in the secondary.

We haven't lost a coach, I don't think.

Let's start off with Kevin Steele

Feb 4, 2016, 12:06 PM

He hasn't shown any ability to stop a spread offense. Hopefully it will get ugly in the first game and we can make a statement early.

With our quality depth at every position group, our tempo

Feb 4, 2016, 12:08 PM

will be as fast as is humanly possible. Our recruiting these last three years has allowed us to finally plug all of the holes that were left.

Mike Williams may be the best receiver in college football. Watson will put on 15 pounds of muscle. Our offense should be virtually unstoppable. Maximize the superior decision making of your quarterback and the overall depth of talent on the team and go, go go!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2016, 12:11 PM

Defense top 10 We reload with better! Secondary will be just fine!

Offense #1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 973
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic