Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our defense
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Our defense

Aug 23, 2016, 9:28 AM

Our defense is unproven, but I think they will be fine. They have been practicing against a much better offense than Auburn's. Our QB is the best in the country, our running backs are much better, our o-line better, not even close at receiver. But Auburn's o-line has been practicing against a d-line that is better than ours as a whole. I think Auburn will try to establish run to keep our offense off the field. If they cant, they are in trouble, because our offense will have their defense worn down late in the game. Auburn will have to dominate our defense and score 40 or control clock and keep our offense off the field.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our D is young and inexperienced but there is leadership at

Aug 23, 2016, 9:36 AM

all levels.

Watkins, Wilkins on the DL

Boulware at LB

Tank and Jadar in the Secondary

We'll be fine. Not only will they not score 40, they won't get to 25.

56-24 Real Tigers!

Re: Our defense

Aug 23, 2016, 9:37 AM

I agree. If we can keep AU's run game in check it could be a long day for them. Venable's seems to be able to shut down one dimensional teams with ease, and I'm not sold on Auburn's ability to throw the ball. I think they will start Shaun White and sprinkle in some JF3. I'm optimistic about our chances, but still on edge. Can't wait for gameday.

Aug 23, 2016, 9:57 AM

Agree

You hit the nail on-the-head

Aug 23, 2016, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Our defense ]

...not sold on Auburn's ability to throw the ball either. I don't think they're going to be able to run the ball up and down the field on us. But, I can see them hitting a few chunk plays here and there.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2016, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Our defense ]

I agree about with what everyone is saying and I think they are going to try and run the ball too. That's why I think they might start Franklin or Johnson Bc they are better fit for their offense. If we shut it down and they need to throw then might go to White. I can see both sides but that's just why I think they might be why they haven't announced a starting QB yet. They are trying to get one of the running QBs ready

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic