Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Openly gay Milo Yiannopoulos named Grand Marshall of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 649

Openly gay Milo Yiannopoulos named Grand Marshall of

Jun 8, 2019, 12:54 PM

Straight-Pride Parade. Proof that the far right will embrace anyone who'll schill for their convoluted 19th century ideology.

“I might technically be a sequined and perfectly coiffed friend of Dorothy’s, but I’ve spent my entire career advocating for the rights of America’s most brutally repressed identity — straight people — so I know a thing or two about discrimination,” Yiannopoulos said in a statement released by the group.

“This parade is a gift to anyone, male or female, black or white—gay and transgender allies, too!—who will stand with us and celebrate the wonder and the majesty of God’s own heterosexuality. Men, bring your most toxic selves. Women, prepare to burn your briefcases! Because it’s great to be straight, and we’re not apologizing for it any more. We’re Here, Not Queer.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/447553-milo-yiannopoulos-named-marshal-for-straight-pride-parade

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why are you trying to discriminate

Jun 8, 2019, 1:10 PM

Against straight people. The hate is strong in you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he's a PoS bigot***

Jun 8, 2019, 1:34 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

“Proof that the far right will embrace anyone...”. So, they

Jun 8, 2019, 1:25 PM

are tolerant, and you hate that?

null

I think the left just hates the right.***

Jun 8, 2019, 1:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think the left just hates the right.***

Jun 8, 2019, 2:26 PM

Perhaps "the left" finds it confusing why the right would embrace, as a spokesman, someone who openly embraces pedophilia.

Of course, given the Rights embrace of anything that supports their tribalism...it somehow makes sense.

Defend away:

"In the clip, Yiannopoulos said the age of consent was “not this black-and-white thing” and that relationships “between younger boys and older men … can be hugely positive experiences”.

He went on to suggest that sex between “younger boys” and older men could be a “coming-of-age relationship … in which those older men help those younger boys discover who they are”.

"...“I did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That’s perfectly true and every gay man knows it. But I was not talking about anything illegal and I was not referring to prepubescent boys.

It is worthy to note, puberty in boys tends to occur around between ages 12 to 16. So he wasn't refering to boys younger than that.

Yeah, this is clearly a problem with "the Left", the Right's hypocrisy seemingly has no bounds.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/21/milo-yiannopoulos-resigns-breitbart-pedophilia-comments

https://www.medicinenet.com/puberty/article.htm

Re: “Proof that the far right will embrace anyone...”. So, they

Jun 8, 2019, 2:13 PM [ in reply to “Proof that the far right will embrace anyone...”. So, they ]

Swarley said:

are tolerant, and you hate that?

Tolerant? Having your primary spokesperson for a heterosexual march be an openly gay man??

Illogical at best, desperately hypocritical at worst.

Are you saying that a straight person has never grand

Jun 8, 2019, 2:28 PM

marshaled a gay parade? And if I came up with a list of straight people who have been grand Marshall of gay parades...or one example...would that be “Proof that the far [left] will embrace anyone who'll schill for their convoluted ...ideology.”?

null

Re: Are you saying that a straight person has never grand

Jun 8, 2019, 2:33 PM

Swarley said:

marshaled a gay parade? And if I came up with a list of straight people who have been grand Marshall of gay parades...or one example...would that be “Proof that the far [left] will embrace anyone who'll schill for their convoluted ...ideology.”?

I would agree that "the far left" are a bunch of nut jobs.

But given that, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a "Left" spokesperson that advocates pedophilia.

The issue you expressed concern for in the OP and in your

Jun 8, 2019, 2:55 PM

first response to me wasn’t his comments about pedophilia, but about the fact that he is openly gay. So now you’re saying that you have no issue with the man’s sexual orientation, just his comments about pedophilia?

null

Felix really is exposing himself as a bigot

Jun 8, 2019, 3:04 PM

Not shocked

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Felix really is exposing himself as a bigot

Jun 8, 2019, 4:04 PM

Yes I am, I am highly prejudiced against those who practice and/or promote pedophilia.

Or those who defend the above.

Ok, so then if Milo was not grandmaster

Jun 8, 2019, 7:17 PM

You're good

I think they are saying it's OK to be straight.

Jun 8, 2019, 1:28 PM

If gay can claim they are the way God made them then certainly a heterosexual can make the same claim whether anyone believes it or not.

I'm not much to anyone assigning sexual anything to God. According to our connotations of sex God has no 'sex.' His gender is revealed in that He is referred to as Father and deals with His children as a traditional loving but strict father.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"America’s most brutally repressed identity-straight people"

Jun 8, 2019, 3:05 PM

"God’s own heterosexuality"

This is a fun topic.

Jun 8, 2019, 3:14 PM

Really boils up the Junge repression to the surface.

Straight pride. What a concept.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do you hate the heteros so much?

Jun 8, 2019, 5:47 PM

If you can't be proud of who you are, then you are nothing

I can’t imagine you’re actually serious.

Jun 8, 2019, 6:51 PM

I’m a heterosexual, but...I hate heterosexuals? Is it because I don’t take time out of my day to celebrate being the factory default setting? Yay me! I’m like the other 95% of people.

Hey, I just realized I don’t have any physical deformities! I should have a parade, because I’m proud of that! Missing an arm because of fetal alcohol syndrome? Got an extra chromosome? Stay away from my parade, fella! There is, quite literally, no reason to be “proud” of being heterosexual, unless you view homosexuals as a threat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^hates himself and heteros^^^

Jun 8, 2019, 7:21 PM

Slef hatred is ia thing. The sooner you are proud of who you are, the better your life will be.

Re: ^^^hates himself and heteros^^^

Jun 8, 2019, 8:08 PM

xtiger said:

Slef hatred is ia thing. The sooner you are proud of who you are, the better your life will be.

Ur clearly too drink to thunk...

Try again tomorrow.

Pretty sure this whole thing was created by The Onion to

Jun 9, 2019, 8:49 AM [ in reply to This is a fun topic. ]

show how absurd this would be and anyone that embraces it has to to be an insecure moron.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Openly gay Milo Yiannopoulos named Grand Marshall of

Jun 10, 2019, 7:06 PM

He’s a well known staunch conservative and has been for years (but you knew that). You also knew he’s spoken at CPAC conferences as well (you know what CPAC is). He’s been silenced on social media just like many other conservatives, more than once (but you knew that’s called “fascism”), oh wait!..but Trump’s a nazi!!

Jun 10, 2019, 7:53 PM

MemphisCat said:

He’s a well known staunch conservative and has been for years (but you knew that). You also knew he’s spoken at CPAC conferences as well (you know what CPAC is). He’s been silenced on social media just like many other conservatives, more than once (but you knew that’s called “fascism”), oh wait!..but Trump’s a nazi!!

"Staunch Conservative"? Really? Do many of the staunch conservatives you know advocate gay pedophilia?

And try to get your facts straight, Milo wasn't allowed to speak at CPAC.
Facts are stubborn things, aren't they?

I don't think Trump is a Nazi at all. He's too stupid to be a Nazi.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320358-milo-yiannopoulis-disinvited-from-cpac

Jun 11, 2019, 6:34 AM

It's scary how many right wingers just can't bring themselves to denounce a pedophile apologist.

Replies: 23
| visibility 649
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic