Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
On this day, Dec 11th, 1941, Germany declared war on the US!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 932

On this day, Dec 11th, 1941, Germany declared war on the US!

Dec 11, 2019, 10:21 AM

They still haven't paid the levy's they agreed to after the war, and are constantly demanding that the US give more to the useless UN and to them! I lost an Uncle on the Rhine River in a Sherman, and a few cousins in the Ardennes fighting with Gen. Patton. I know our generation will never forget our greatest Generation, but I worry that these millennials will forget the sacrifices that were made in order for them to ##### and moan about how hard life is.

For those who are still alive, Mr Joe, we humbly say thank you for your service. To all those that gave everything on the battlefields of France and all over Europe and Africa, we thank you from the very bottom of our hearts. We can only hope as you look down on us that we have proven worthy of your sacrifice.

To those that wish AMERICA ill today, may you heed the lessons of history, with the knowledge of our AMERICAN resolve in that if you ever think to attack and try to destroy it and our people we will with a determination built on our love of GOD, Country and family bring to to the very gates of HELL and make you beg to enter!

To all service members, active retired, gone but not forgotten, THANK YOU!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Germans***

Dec 11, 2019, 10:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

No

Dec 11, 2019, 11:27 AM

Krouts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the worst/stupidest decisions the Germans made......

Dec 11, 2019, 10:29 AM

during the entire war. The others were not knocking out the RAF/invading the UK in 1940 and invading the Soviet Union in 1941.

Re: One of the worst/stupidest decisions the Germans made......

Dec 11, 2019, 10:56 AM

This was the biggest but those you named were no brainers also. The Luftwaffe and Georring in particular had all the advantages and lost to a force 1/5th the size with 1/3rd the pilots. Truly never in the field of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few.

Re: On this day, Dec 11th, 1941, Germany declared war on the US!

Dec 11, 2019, 11:02 AM

It should be easy for all Americans to appreciate civic sacrifices, especially those of the military who have given much.

Re: On this day, Dec 11th, 1941, Germany declared war on the US!

Dec 11, 2019, 11:12 AM

But we both know it's not. Shameful that some feel the way they do when their life is solely attributable to the sacrifices made by those who didn't even know them!

I'm young(ish) and am well aware of what people like

Dec 11, 2019, 11:06 AM

Joe21® did for our country.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

There can be a raging debate on Nuclear Arms, but one thing

Dec 11, 2019, 11:12 AM

is certain. The advent of the nuclear age pretty much ensured that there will never be another conventional war fought on the scale of World War II. And that, at least, is a good thing.

I would like to add my heartfelt thanks to all Veterans who served, and their families, as well as families of soldiers who paid the ultimate price for our country. Freedom has never been free, and sooner or later, the bill will come due again. Remember that, during this Holiday season as you move freely about this country, choosing where and when you will go, at your own sole discretion, worshipping in whatever manner you please, without any fear of government interference or reprisals.

Unless you count toll roads, of course. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 932
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic