Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
On any given Saturday a team can win or lose
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

On any given Saturday a team can win or lose

Dec 27, 2019, 11:56 PM

Sometimes it doesn’t mean the better team wins, or the most talented team will win. Just have to be the best team that day. To expand on what lbb said... let’s show Clemson class either way. I, like everyone will be butthurt should we lose.

Before everyone scatters tomorrow planning for a big day. Should we lose, please let’s not pull a Bama and ridicule players. And most of all, let’s give our Tigers a huge welcome back to Tigertown no matter what happens!!!!

Go Tigers!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On any given Saturday a team can win or lose

Dec 28, 2019, 12:04 AM

live too far to give a welcome back,but I sure would no matter what,if I was closer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 28, 2019, 7:20 AM

Thank you, I know you would.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 12:19 AM

Agree, Kerrigantoo!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 7:25 AM

Thank you Tiger Nana. Really gets me whenever adversity hits, players get called out. Not a single player on the field hasn’t impressed the best coach in college football. If Dabo trusts a player to be on the field, they must be one heck of a player... and they’ve busted butt to get here. Love em all- win or lose.

Dec 28, 2019, 6:51 AM

I shudder to think it... and was NOT going to utter the ‘L’ word - or even the POSSIBILITY, but now that you’ve brought it up kerigantoo®, these are my Tigers!

Five in a row to the coots, West Virginia, losing to the coots in the CWS were ALL VERY painful, but these are my Tigers and my blood runs orange!

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 28, 2019, 7:19 AM

Thank you Uncle Bill !!!! I know it does. We are lifers and these are the days!

Was actually searching on here and came across a video of like 10 Bama fans (probably family) were waiting on the team when they got back because they lost to us. Sad.

Hopefully that would never happen at Clemson... or if one of our players have a bad game, gets called out.

No matter what happens today anyone of us who would put down

Dec 28, 2019, 7:11 AM

our coaches or players on this year’s team is not a true fan. This year’s team has given us a lot to be grateful for.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No matter what happens today anyone of us who would put down

Dec 28, 2019, 7:33 AM

Thank you CSD. ^^^ this ^^^

Nothing short of a miracle what CBV has done this year.

Dec 28, 2019, 7:23 AM

If I didn't have a dog in this fight and I had to bet 10k on one of the two teams, I wouldn't know who to bet on. I might have to flip a coin.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 7:42 AM

Thanks Carlsbad, I always enjoy your perspective and you’ve frequently called op out for getting on our players and I appreciate that.

Hopefully we’ll beat the breaks off 0310 but whether we win by 1 or 50, we’re playing a good football team.

Should go without saying

Dec 28, 2019, 7:25 AM

But I'm glad you said it. There may be some who need your counsel.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Should go without saying

Dec 28, 2019, 7:38 AM

Thanks David. As i said above, i cringed when i read on here that player x crapped the bed, or any other comment about a player or coach. Given us the best years ever.

197 other teams would give their left bucknut to be in our position!!!!

Love my Tigers as everyone else does!

Dec 28, 2019, 7:35 AM

Judge Keller would blame the fans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"That the Tiger's roar may echo o'er the mountain height."***

Dec 28, 2019, 7:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic