Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Okay, All t-netters, PLEASE join me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,100

Okay, All t-netters, PLEASE join me

Apr 4, 2013, 11:18 PM

in emailing the staff of this website and telling them if we see one more Spurrier post on OUR teams website we will cancel our accounts and even put tigernet.com in the place where you're supposed to put #### sites for your children not to access them. I'm seriously getting tired of this. It's not worth 50 good stories to hear all this negative crap. I stopped watching all news channels AND ESPN because of this lately and I promise you guys coronamav1 will be no more after the next post. Not that any of you care or this staff of internet geeks but IF you all have tiger blood in you like I do this would boil your blood and who wants that? I work hard every day from the time I wake up giving thanks and trying to keep peace within myself. Don't need this. C'mon guys, man up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would help, but honestly, if Crump saw my name attached

Apr 4, 2013, 11:26 PM

to it, your cause would not be successful. However, I do wish you the best of luck!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Okay, All t-netters, PLEASE join me

Apr 4, 2013, 11:34 PM

Done, but I will bet that it don't do any good. Personally, I hate seeing it also, and I don't give a crap about what spurrier has to say period.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, Coronamav1, you're a pretty good fellow, and

Apr 4, 2013, 11:35 PM

I'll tell you I can't recall the number of times over the years that I've gotten fed up with a number of things to the point that I was ready to flee to some remote isle. Fortunately, as I began to age, it dawned on me that, for the most part, I do have the capability to tune out, dismiss and/or ignore some of the more unpleasantries of life. And so we do here.

If the site trends toward overt negativity or if I get perturbed over repetitive, aggravating posts, then I just tune out for a bit...and pursue other activities. There are times, however, as in the recent "Superiorisms," that I've actually found a little humor in his shenanigans, for I think he and Dabo have livened up the rivalry, much for the better.

The point is when we allow our displeasures to interfere with otherwise enjoyable pursuits, then, maybe, it might would be wise to consider those aggravations...and whether or not we may be exaggerating. So, here's hoping that you stick around....It's really worth its weight in gold for the great information about Clemson...once you wade through the typical b.s., of course. LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well said man of wisdom...it comes with age (for most)***

Apr 5, 2013, 6:22 AM

The problem is the avg age of most T-Netters is in the low..

Apr 5, 2013, 9:10 AM

20ty's IMHO. Knee-jerk Emotions & Immaturity will succumb to the OBC's Baited Spurrierism's everytime! What's irk's me & is so sad is that Crump/Staff fall head over heels into that same trap!!...Play right into his hands for all to see in HEADLINES here!!!***

LOL...Actually, the younger folks on TNet remind a lot of

Apr 6, 2013, 5:42 AM

us older of the passions of our youth, the vitriolicisms of our words, and the flowing of the suds....Now, the passions remain but are somewhat subdued; the vitriolicisms are less harsh, and the suds (for some at least) have been joined with the occasional JD on the rocks! Ah, but for the joys of our salad days!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2013, 9:18 AM

Nah

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They'll have to delete this post.

Apr 5, 2013, 9:22 AM

You just created more work for them, LOL.

Apr 5, 2013, 9:40 AM

OR - a better plan - Maybe Dabo and Co. can BEAT SPURRIER for a change - and that will eliminate this problem.

Anybody for plan B (beat the crap outta spurrier and his chickens)?

Why would they stop?

Apr 5, 2013, 10:02 AM

Every time they post a little quip from spurrier, this place blows up. Not only does the original thread get 70 responses, about 20 more threads are started discussing it as well. This place is much more active when anything spurrier related pops up, which is what they want. If you want to blame someone, blame the sensitive people on here who are offended by everything spurrier does.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,100
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic