Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Okay - I'm just gonna say it...We will beat BC by 30+ points
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Okay - I'm just gonna say it...We will beat BC by 30+ points

Oct 8, 2013, 10:38 PM

PERIOD.

Yeah - FSU only won by 14 at their house, but outside of that game, BC is just floundering around. Teams that do that are not going to hang with CLEMSON. Not trying to be arrogant - but dang - I don't see the threat from BC. They simply do not have enough talent on that team to stay with us.

So calling it now - CLEMSON 57 - BC 27

And I seriously doubt they score 27, but trying not to be a total ### about it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

54-17***

Oct 9, 2013, 12:52 AM

42-7 clemson***

Oct 9, 2013, 1:05 AM

52-24

Oct 9, 2013, 1:50 AM

Starters out by 3rd series of 3rd quarter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I'm expecting a closer game, for several reasons...

Oct 9, 2013, 7:43 AM

...None of which should be deemed as slaps to our young men.

1. The timing of this game: Yes I know the focus is to be on this game or next week's game doesn't matter. But the simple fact remains that next week's game is coming, and no amount of "Focus! Focus!" will change that.

2. Students are off. That's a good bit of energy missing from the Valley, and I fear it will show.

3. BC lives by the run, which means they live by chewing up the clock. Less time for us, barring pick sixes, to score. That means a lower score.

4. Did I mention who's coming next week? Wait and see if some wags in the stands don't start that middle-finger Seminole salute during the BC game. We're so rude ....

5. We'll have anyone who even looks potentially dinged up out of this game. Even though he's good to go, who thinks a hip-sore Sammy will see much action this weekend? How about a semi-concussed Roderick? We'll likely be rotating guys to stay fresh, meaning less cohesion ... and fewer points.

This will be the third time for some of BC's redshirt senior team leaders in the valley. If they aren't getting used to the place by now ...

Please note I am not calling for an upset. But if I were to be a wagering guy, I'd take the under.

Survive and advance, Tigers!

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The most encouraging aspect of our team is Defense

Oct 9, 2013, 7:47 AM

#1 in Sacks
#2 in TFL
#2 in TO margin
#5 in 3rd down %
#16 in PPG

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic