Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ok googlers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 331

Ok googlers

Jun 2, 2020, 9:56 PM

Heard former NYPD commissioner on Tucker.
Please don’t lose it and go all triggered.He said according to FBI and Wapo, around 10 million arrests last year.1041 involving police killing suspect.41 unarmed killed.19 white.9 black.Frankly found those numbers astounding, but know some googlers on here can get to the bottom of this and refute immediately.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok googlers

Jun 2, 2020, 9:59 PM

I can't type right now. I'm too triggered and I need some cheerios to calm down.

Will try later.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 10:03 PM

Ok-I purposely didn’t mention FOX. DOH! Let me know when you get off the ledge?

Jun 2, 2020, 10:11 PM

Still clinging....WHERE ARE MY DANG CHEERIOS??!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 10:19 PM

Ur-maybe the pantry?

Jun 2, 2020, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Ok googlers ]

while you have your google out, look at the black vs black violence, then you will see death by cop pretty far down the list of potential hazards

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Imo, the only institutional racism which exist is...

Jun 2, 2020, 10:10 PM

government funded abortions. The fact is, the most dangerous place for a black child to be is in a womb.

Abortion started in the early 1900s as a way to end the growth of blacks in America. It was a 'progressive,' movement. It's still working as intended.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Imo, the only institutional racism which exist is...

Jun 2, 2020, 10:22 PM

Margaret Sanger. Not hard to look her up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 10:29 PM

Sounds about right to me. I think these numbers are probably correct. News media and social media lead people to believe police wrongdoings are more common than they really are. It only takes a few minutes to look up police/homicide statistics to realize the media isn’t giving us an accurate picture. But people are sheep.

I’ve tried to find charts from scientific studies showing police use of deadly force per year, but haven’t had much luck. I’d guess that it’s been decreasing, but don’t feel like taking the time to look up stats.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 10:42 PM

Well if it’s anywhere close to accurate, the narrative by the left is stunning. Left wants to do away with the police in some circles according to Tucker and his guest.Dems and Hollywood bailing out Antifa morphidites. No reasonable person can watch MSM and think they are truthful.

Jun 2, 2020, 11:53 PM

Stats tell the true story, but unfortunately most just rely on feels now

Jun 2, 2020, 11:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Ok googlers ]

Stats tell the true story, but unfortunately most just rely on feels now

BLM demands the “defunding of police”. Which of course

Jun 3, 2020, 12:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Ok googlers ]

will only create more crime in black communities.

null

Washington Post says 10 unarmed black people were

Jun 3, 2020, 12:07 AM

killed by cops in 2019.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/police-shootings-database/

20 white people. But of course since there are almost six times as many white people, this is statistical proof that cops are obviously on a murderous racist rampage.

Of the ten, I took a quick look at the articles and I think four involved getting into a fight with the cop. One involved the cop being arrested.

Roughly 800,000 police officers...all part of an inherently racist, murderous organization... responding to millions and millions of calls per year.

null

Re: Washington Post says 10 unarmed black people were

Jun 3, 2020, 12:17 AM

I thought when I listened to this, simply couldn’t be right. Also said 67 shootings and 19 deaths in Chicago this weekend. BLM?

41 cops murdered in 2019.

Jun 3, 2020, 12:25 AM

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2019-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-in-the-line-of-duty

null

Washington Post says 10 unarmed black people were

Jun 3, 2020, 12:07 AM

killed by cops in 2019.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/police-shootings-database/

20 white people. But of course since there are almost six times as many white people, this is statistical proof that cops are obviously on a murderous racist rampage.

Of the ten, I took a quick look at the articles and I think four involved getting into a fight with the cop. One involved the cop being arrested.

Roughly 800,000 police officers...all part of an inherently racist, murderous organization... responding to millions and millions of calls per year.

null

Bunch of lazy beotches

Jun 3, 2020, 1:45 AM

https://www.google.com/search?ei=SDbXXq-zOq2xgge6jYHYDA&q=homicide+by+police+stats&oq=homicide+by+police+data+2019&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgAMgUIABDNAjIFCAAQzQJQAFgAYNbPAmgBcAB4AIABZIgBrgGSAQMxLjGYAQCqAQdnd3Mtd2l6&sclient=psy-ab

Replies: 17
| visibility 331
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic