Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ohio State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,551

Ohio State

Aug 27, 2018, 8:50 PM

Is it just me or can you already see all the stories written of the historic season, great team leadership, and ability to overcome adversity assuming they play up to their talent level and make the playoff (hopefully to get destroyed by us Again). Urban is going to have a great speech about being stronger from the adversity and again eloquently fail to mention the words “I lied” through any of it. Makes me sick to my stomach already.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ohio State

Aug 27, 2018, 9:04 PM

All I can Shuff is be thankful we got stuck with that real estate salesman who masquerades as a cheerleader every Saturday. Every time I turn on a sports channel somebody mentions my alma mater And I get goose bumps. Wasn’t always like that and I will never tire of the attention that Coach Dabo has brought to this cow college in Pickens County!

Go Tigers. . Join IPTAY

Aug 27, 2018, 9:21 PM

They had a piece on today about the great team leadership. It wasn’t clear if it was the wife beating drunkard or the enabling Head Coach and AD that were the great leaders.

Ol' Urban

Aug 28, 2018, 12:48 AM

Sorta reminds me of that Clinton fella,from Arkansas ___ "" I Did Not Have SeXXXXXXX With That Woman""

Re: Ol' Urban

Aug 28, 2018, 5:56 PM

In a similar situation, what would you have said? Your wife is waiting for your answer!

Re: Ol' Urban

Aug 28, 2018, 6:15 PM

Hilary gets more pu$$y than Bill.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Aug 28, 2018, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State ]

Different subject but I wanted to thank you again FORRESTTIGER for the posters. This truly is a community where Tiger fans care about each other for the most part.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2018, 6:31 PM

My pleasure. always support the Clemson Tigers

Aug 28, 2018, 7:57 PM

Believe me I will and have raised my son and Grandsons'on Clemson and we all bleed orange for life!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,551
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic