Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Craziest illegal thing you've done...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

Craziest illegal thing you've done...

Jul 12, 2018, 10:18 AM
176.JPG(80.8 K)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

is that illegal though

Jul 12, 2018, 10:18 AM

if it's dead?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Local zoning laws prevail.

Jul 12, 2018, 10:20 AM

Feds leave that one alone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Ok, statute of limitations is up, so here is

Jul 12, 2018, 10:30 AM

In high school we beat our rival in football one Friday night.

A friend and I went to Kroger and purchased a large piece of poster paper and a few cans of spray paint of our school's color. Drew our football logo on the huge posterboard paper and cut it out.

Went to the only road that led to our rivals school (around 2am or so). Spray painted the logo and then Go (our team) as well. Task completed in less than 5 minutes.

Next week we had a special assembly. Whole high school was called into the gym. Principal then told us of this "vandalism" and gave us a long lecture on how it was not the way our school should be represented, yada yada. Friend and I just sat there and listened. Never even exchanged a glance.

FWIW, it was a road. Stuff probably washed away after a couple of rains. Would not do a building or anything that would be permanent. Posterboard logo stencil worked great though.

Wait, driving drunk and leaving the scene of an accident. Yep. That's worse. Forgot about that one. This comes in first, above would be second. I didn't kill anyone or myself, just some bushes and a fence, and a parked car was scratched. I paid to fix it all working at a sweat shop dry cleaners for an entire summer for $4.25/hr.

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no statute of limitations on murder.

Jul 12, 2018, 10:44 AM

(hoping your high school beat them in football)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

First sentence...

Jul 12, 2018, 10:48 AM

"In high school we beat our rival in football one Friday night."

Murder?

Try another cup of joe. It'll help.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eh,

Jul 12, 2018, 12:25 PM

the first sentence wasn't related to the second. Misread your post that you were playing your rival team, not beat them for the second sentence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

there are no statutes of limitations on any

Jul 12, 2018, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Ok, statute of limitations is up, so here is ]

criminal offense in SC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is why I always

Jul 12, 2018, 10:56 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could have made all that up as well.

Jul 12, 2018, 11:00 AM

Fake news and all. No one here believes my stories anyway. ;)

I hole heartedly believe you looked up the statue of limitat

Jul 12, 2018, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Ok, statute of limitations is up, so here is ]

ion law before posting this

Oh I did, so it's all true.***

Jul 12, 2018, 11:12 AM

My sister

Jul 12, 2018, 10:26 AM

-McLovin

Re: My sister

Jul 12, 2018, 10:54 AM

Congarts - You won the Lunge today.***

Jul 12, 2018, 11:39 AM [ in reply to My sister ]

yep, SHUT IT DOWN!***

Jul 12, 2018, 11:46 AM

Pigs of Sister?***_***

Jul 12, 2018, 1:31 PM [ in reply to My sister ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

attache

Jul 12, 2018, 3:39 PM
mclovin.jpg(91.7 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

luv u willmo***

Jul 12, 2018, 3:41 PM

2, 3, 5, 1, 4

Jul 12, 2018, 3:59 PM [ in reply to attache ]

Need valid SCDL for #5 and #1. Grain-fed women these days, can't be too careful.

Re: Craziest illegal thing you've done...

Jul 12, 2018, 10:53 AM

Stealing a stop sign that was later the scene of a fatal accident.

not really, but that would be bad

13 reasons?***

Jul 12, 2018, 10:53 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not the craziest, but maybe the most brazen

Jul 12, 2018, 11:08 AM

My brother and I were maybe 12 and 13yrs old. Maybe 11 and 12.

We went to Kroger with my mom to go grocery shopping. It was winter so we were wearing our Starter jackets with the big pocket in the front.

We went down the cigar isle and stuffed over 60 cigars in our pockets (between the two of us) and walked out like kings.

We went home, smoked them, got sick and puked. Repeated every weekend until we ran out.

It was awesome.

We would also go to Barnes and Noble with my mom. We'd grab a 4x4 magazine or something, wrap it around a Playboy/Hustler to hide it, take it into the bathroom, stuff it down our pants, and return the 4x4 magazine to the shelf. We did that a dozen times and never got caught.

We jerked it to those magazines for years. One had a TombRaider Cosplay on the front, one was Girls of the Pac10, one was a Voluptous Vixens special edition, 1 was a hustler with a big Conan the Barbarian themed photo spread (the first time I saw a woman peeing). One was a Naughty Neighbors. One had Shannon Elizabeth from American Pie...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

You're younger than me

Jul 12, 2018, 11:44 AM

I never stole anything from a store or anywhere. One thing I've literally NEVER done.

BUT, I had friends whose dads subscribed to Playboy and Penthouse. I would pay them like $10 for a magazine. Ended up with a collection of about 10. Penthouse was WAY better than Playboy, and in their "Forum" section I read and learned how to polish my knob. Also lucked up on ONE Hustler, which I paid a premium of $20 for.

Im not telling yall THAT! I may want to go to med school

Jul 12, 2018, 11:21 AM

someday!

I KNOW HOW YOU PEOPLE OPERATE

Had like a 40 year old dude move into the apartment below me

Jul 12, 2018, 11:29 AM

during college. First weekend he's there, me and the neighbors have a little get together, not even realizing he's moved in. Not only does he call the cops, he starts going around and ringing our doorbells at 5:30 am to wake us up and being a bisch about having a party. The guy was flat retarded, he acted like he thought it was supposed to be a retirement community or something.

Anyway, we went outside the next night and rekt his RX-8. He cried. Said it was the only possession he had that he cared about. Called police again. We weren't arrested, but got into quite a bit of trouble. Had to pay to fix damages. We tormented this guy until he finally caved and moved out. That guy caused so many issues for us throughout the ~ 10 months he lived there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is a small chunk of brick missing from the side of

Jul 12, 2018, 12:32 PM

Judge Keller's. My car did that at 3am, and didn't miss the after party.

(likely not the craziest thing i've done, but one of the few things that has not been fixed and the legend lives on)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

They may have fixed that

Jul 12, 2018, 4:27 PM

Didn't someone once run into the front of Judge Kellers, taking out the front window?

I did a search, didn't find it but swear I remember that happening.

I did find the story of the guy last year who was so hammers he couldn't even take a mugshot, and drove into knickerbockers.

I'm doing it right now.....

Jul 12, 2018, 1:38 PM

RH's house wasn't hard at all to fire up. Burn baby burn. Oh I hacked your Wi-Fi code to use your interwebs. I'm stealing your dog. I already removed the chip. Dog loves chicken livers. That is all.

LOLUTZ.***

Jul 12, 2018, 4:03 PM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone here old enough to remember when...

Jul 12, 2018, 6:14 PM

a bank night depository was nothing but a flap which covered a chute? Well, I'm the reason they changed back in the early 1970s. We shaped a metal coat hanger to the size of the chute and sewed a pillowcase around it as a catchall.

They put it in, we took it out. It went on for about a month before they figured out who, how and when. I was arrested by the FBI and taken to Knoxville to stand before the Fed Judge. My dad had bitter words between us the week before the arrest but when came home the following week and told me he didn't and wouldn't uphold me in what I'd done but he would stand beside me and hire a good lawyer to handle the courts.

He died a week later. I never heard from law enforcement or the courts again regarding the pillowcase bandit stuff. There were several pillowcase copycats across the country. Johnny Carson mentioned it and noted that Rockwood had nine killings/murder without an arrest. His comment was 'If you're going to kill someone do it in Rockwood, TN.'

I spent a decade or so wondering when they would set a trial date.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone here old enough to remember when...

Jul 12, 2018, 9:52 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Try the Knox Library archives.***

Jul 13, 2018, 5:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone here old enough to remember when...

Jul 12, 2018, 10:40 PM [ in reply to Anyone here old enough to remember when... ]

You can't post that without bragging about how much cash you walked away with.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't boast.

Jul 13, 2018, 5:10 PM

I lost my father to his first heart attack a week after I was arrested and felt the guilt of killing him until I had my first heart attack at 32 years old.

I've never told how much money was involved, not even to those who served as lookouts.

These stories, outside of CT88'S, are fairly tame

Jul 13, 2018, 8:05 AM

I ran a 40k truck into a house on Christmas Eve about 15 years ago. Totaled the truck and nearly the house

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

I actually ran my dad's 1971 Dodge Pickup into...

Jul 13, 2018, 5:20 PM

a stone retaining wall and bent all four corners on the truck. He chit a brick.

Oh, this is so bad...

Jul 13, 2018, 8:39 AM

I once went through a red light in downtown Raleigh at 3 o’clock in the morning when no one was around.

#lifeontheedge

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic