Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ocean Ramsey is braver than any guy on this board . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Ocean Ramsey is braver than any guy on this board . . .

Feb 22, 2013, 9:06 AM

or maybe she's just crazy.

http://outkickthecoverage.com/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why is this dude nekkid

Feb 22, 2013, 9:11 AM

with a tiger?

http://outkickthecoverage.com/man-fights-to-keep-his-tiger-at-baton-rouge-truck-stop.php

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ocean goes in the water, shark's in the water...our shark...

Feb 22, 2013, 9:15 AM

farewell & adieu to ye sppanish ladies,
farewell & adieu to ye ladies of spain.
for we've rec'd orders for to sail back to england,
and we may never see you fair ladies again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're gonna need a bigger boat! ******

Feb 22, 2013, 9:26 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wonder if her maiden name was Kintner?

Feb 22, 2013, 10:11 AM [ in reply to ocean goes in the water, shark's in the water...our shark... ]

And did she have a brother?

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

:-) famous alexs for $1000? "fellas let's be reasonable...

Feb 22, 2013, 10:33 AM

i'm not going to stand here, watch that thing cut open & see that little kintner boy spill out all over the dock.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would be a shame to see a lady that looks this great

Feb 22, 2013, 9:51 AM

be mangled up by a hungry shark. And contrary to popular belief, they do eat people

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no it wouldn't

Feb 22, 2013, 10:33 AM

it would be fitting for someone that stupid to be mangled up by a hungry shark.

Re: no it wouldn't

Feb 22, 2013, 10:34 AM
cwatson.jpg(21.2 K)

I live in SoCal, we have great whites here, we have had ...

Feb 22, 2013, 12:01 PM [ in reply to It would be a shame to see a lady that looks this great ]

... people attacked and killed by great whites a number of time lately (mostly because we have a lot of marine mammals, that is, sea lions and harbor seals that attract sharks).

They do not eat the people. A great white bites you because we look and act like a sea lion or seal (especially if we are wearing a wetsuit and most everyone around here is because the water is cold here). It almost immediately lets go because we are nothing like a sea lion or seal (we don't have blubber).

Problem is you've now got a huge gash or have lost a limb. The folks who have died from a shark attack here have all bled out and that is how they have died, usually with someone frantically giving CPR to them on the beach.

Rough way to go but the great whites aren't eating the people.

So, I'm not sure where you got your opinion, but it is not a fact.

they are big, dumb 2000 lb animals with daggers for teeth

Feb 22, 2013, 12:35 PM

and when a big, dumb 2000 lb animal with daggers for teeth mistakes you for breakfast, bad things happen.

they might not eat you, but they attack you with that intent. dupey might be defined as introducing yourself into a food chain when you're no longer at the top.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,33564,00.html

i was on avon beach when the above took place. they think it was a bull and the shark fed. some do.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic