Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nunes memo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Nunes memo

Feb 2, 2018, 1:37 PM

Repubs - "wow, discloses so much bias. SEE?!"

Dems - "wow, discloses a little bias, but overall not a big deal"

Alright now that we have gotten both of those responses out of the way, can someone in here have a genuinely original, bipartisan analysis of the situation?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: Nunes memo

Feb 2, 2018, 1:41 PM

Pretty much every indie on Twitter thinks it's stupid. Even a lot of Republicans do.

But that's not the answer you want, so you'll call it partisan garbage.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is stupid

Feb 2, 2018, 1:44 PM

But wanna know whats more stupid? Almost anything you post because it doesn't contribute actual thought.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I second that commotion!***

Feb 2, 2018, 1:46 PM

Re: I second that commotion!***

Feb 2, 2018, 2:36 PM

I suspected you were the TD bandit.

Re: I second that commotion!***

Feb 2, 2018, 2:37 PM

He can't be. He doesn't have the r beside his name.

Judging by how fast your pulse has dropped, I'd say you have several people tding your posts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bipartisan opinion-it is detrimental to the Union

Feb 2, 2018, 1:44 PM

to have two important houses of government engaging in a public whizzing match.

1. Brings into question the FISA warrent on Carter Page

Feb 2, 2018, 1:45 PM

2. Asserts that the dossier was used as justification for the warrant.

3. Explains that it was used because Steele was a trusted source for the DOJ for awhile so they blindly accepted his findings.

4. Goes into some detail about how Steele was biased in his reporting.

5. Starts randomly asserting that P Steele and S Steele, since they are related were trying to conjure up stuff to unseat a president.

Did I leave anything out?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I appreciate the facts here

Feb 2, 2018, 1:47 PM

You nailed it.

Re: 1. Brings into question the FISA warrent on Carter Page

Feb 2, 2018, 2:39 PM [ in reply to 1. Brings into question the FISA warrent on Carter Page ]

Not really, Page had been under FBI surveillance since 2014. The Dossier just added more info.

Nothing in the Dossier, particularly about Page has been disproved.

No meat, all bread.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nunes memo

The DOJ and FBI, who are partisan just like the rest of us in the lounge, took a paid for campaign research dossier provided by a British spy to a FISA judge. The judge, not knowing all the facts, issued authorization for surveillance on Trump campaign. Had he known all the facts, it would not have been granted...and turns out British spy had a grudge and was full of ####.

Long story short, politicians will do anything to win an election and the power that comes with it. Even break laws. Shocker!

Anybody with a brain knows this has gone on long before this memo and probably from both sides.

It doesn't disclose any bias...

None at all. Bias would be indicated by a pattern of behaviors. In geometrical terms, it would be a line.

What we've got in the MEMO is a point. No pattern at all.

I'm not saying there's not bias, but this memo doesn't show it. At all. That's not a political opinion. It's a statement based on the fact of what the word "bias" means.

I agree with you.

Feb 2, 2018, 1:54 PM

Maybe I'm not paying close enough attention, but Carter Page came under surveillance in 2013 before there was a Trump campaign or dossier. So the timeline appears mixed up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It doesn't disclose any bias...

Feb 2, 2018, 2:03 PM [ in reply to It doesn't disclose any bias... ]

Basically, all of this.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/456057/nunes-memo-here-what-does-it-mean

This is also a problem:

Neither the initial application of October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or party/campaign in funding Steele’s efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior DOJ and FBI officials.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/456054/fbis-least-defensible-decision-revealed-nunes-memo

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic