Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Manafort and Gates indicted for a second time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 584

Manafort and Gates indicted for a second time

Feb 22, 2018, 4:42 PM

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-22/manafort-faces-new-charges-of-tax-and-bank-fraud-in-russia-probe

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tax evasion. I'm guilty as well.

Feb 22, 2018, 4:44 PM

Forgot to report $33 in dividends I received once on some stock.

Lock me away forever.

Nice work, now keep on digging.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

rinse, lather, repeat

Feb 22, 2018, 4:45 PM

libs will spluge on themselves.
This is it, Trump is history.
Then realize once again, it has nothing to do with Trump or collusion, and hysteria will die down.
repeat step 1.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This will end up with someone lying about sex

Feb 22, 2018, 4:50 PM

I'm sure he's got a list of women and if he ever gets Trump under oath he'll start asking about women. In the name of Russian collusion of course. Since Monica Lewinsky had so much to do with Whitewater.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i dont get the whole trump sex thing

Feb 22, 2018, 4:52 PM

Are they trying to prove he had affairs 10 yrs ago? So? i dont get it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i dont get the whole trump sex thing

Feb 22, 2018, 4:53 PM

They have to dig and dig and dig until they find SOMETHING. All these tax evasion charges are the result. Next is jaywalking from 25 years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They did this to Rapin Bill

Feb 22, 2018, 5:08 PM

He fired the first special counsel, then Ken Starr replaced him and hung around until Bill got caught poking Monica Lewinski with a cigar. Show me the man and I'll show you the crime.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill fired his first special counsel? i didnt know that

Feb 22, 2018, 5:19 PM

So why is everyone acting like if Trump does it, it's the end of the US as we know it?

Did he? I don't see that anywhere online

Feb 22, 2018, 5:43 PM

but I didn't look that hard.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he's talking about Robert Fiske...

Feb 22, 2018, 5:46 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_B._Fiske

Attorney General Janet Reno appointed Fiske as the special prosecutor to investigate the Whitewater controversy and the death of White House Counsel Vincent Foster in January 1994.[1] Fiske conducted investigations, and released an interim report on June 30 that in summary concluded that President Bill Clinton and White House officials had not interfered with the Resolution Trust Corporation, which was investigating the failed Madison Guaranty Savings & Loan, a partner of the Whitewater Development Corporation. Fiske's report also concluded that Vince Foster committed suicide. On the same day that Fiske released this report, President Clinton signed the Independent Counsel Reauthorization Act of 1994, effectively abolishing the position of Special Prosecutor and replacing it with the position of Independent Counsel. Under the new law, the Special Division had sole authority to select Independent Counsels. Janet Reno formally requested that Robert Fiske be chosen, and allowed to continue his investigation.[2] On August 5, the Special Division, headed by Judge David Sentelle of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, decided to replace Fiske with former D.C. Circuit judge Kenneth Starr.

Who did he fire?***

Feb 22, 2018, 5:43 PM [ in reply to They did this to Rapin Bill ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Few people remember how we ended up with Monica Lewinsky

Feb 22, 2018, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Re: i dont get the whole trump sex thing ]

What Trump and most rich people do is pay off the women they have sex with. They do this so everything is closed, sealed, and is forgotten. Clinton, however, did not pay off his accusers, and testified under oath in the Paula Jones lawsuit that he never had sex with Monica. Ken Starr then gets a hold of that information, grants Lewinsky immunity, and she produces "the dress" and it's over. Perjury.

Clinton didn't have the $$$ to handle all the women like Trump has probably done. Had Clinton paid off Jones, there would be no sworn testimony about Monica, and no perjury.

And I promise you Muller has poured over every sworn word Trump has ever said under oath, which is probably very little. If something comes up to dispute anything Trump has ever said under oath regarding anything, watch out.

I think obstruction is more likely***

Feb 22, 2018, 5:34 PM [ in reply to This will end up with someone lying about sex ]

I admire the confidence.***

Feb 22, 2018, 4:50 PM [ in reply to rinse, lather, repeat ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

do you actually believe Trump colluded wtih the Russians

Feb 22, 2018, 4:55 PM

during the elections to come up with a scheme to get him elected?

seriously, you still believe that?

if so, i don't even want to see you get on memphis for stupid conspiracy crap.

Like what was said above, you are probably just hoping he's lies about something under oath about sex.

I'm not saying I believe anything. What I DO know, however,

Feb 22, 2018, 5:04 PM

is that Trump and his family have deep ties with Russia, their banks and financial institutions, their oligarchs (and mobsters, most likely), and even Putin himself. Nothing may come of the investigation as far as Trump personally, but I find it fascinating that you're 100% confident that nothing will stick to him given the evidence and indictments that have already occurred. I'm interested in the results, but I won't be the one eating a pile of crow if something DOES stick to him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So what?

Feb 22, 2018, 5:10 PM

He has loans with a Russian bank. He owns apartment buildings in Russia and buildings all over the world.

Man.

Feb 22, 2018, 5:12 PM

You guys have sold your souls.

Re: Man.

Feb 22, 2018, 5:13 PM

I look at it more like dodging a bullet

what are you talking about? You are acting like he's guilty

Feb 22, 2018, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Man. ]

but have ZERO proof. You are the one that has sold your soul to CNN crap

I'm confident he did not collude with the Russians

Feb 22, 2018, 5:11 PM [ in reply to I'm not saying I believe anything. What I DO know, however, ]

now if they go digging into the lifetime of his businesses, I can guarantee you he's done shady ####. I doubt there's a big builder in NY that hasn't as a lot of construction is run by the mafia.

But is this what the special counsel is about, digging into the history of him or about finding collusion.

Again, you libs are just praying they veer way off course to find Something, anything.
But if you still believe he colluded, I'm not sure what to say to that but uhhhhhhhhhokkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

So, Republican majority Congress passed a bill for sanctions

Feb 22, 2018, 5:27 PM

on Russia last year, overwhelmingly. This includes your Republican heroes. Trump vetoed it. This doesn't raise an eyebrow? Move the needle for you at all? I mean...why would anybody ever get the idea that maybe, just MAYBE, the man in the Oval Office is somewhat beholden to Vladimir Putin?

not implementing is not the same as vetoeing

Feb 22, 2018, 5:38 PM

he actually signed the bill
source-the googles

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the effect is the same***

i didn't make a judgement***

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and why would you?***

Nov 22, 2021, 2:54 PM

You are an idiot

Feb 22, 2018, 5:34 PM [ in reply to rinse, lather, repeat ]

if you rinse before you lather and then don't rinse again after - you end up with soap in your hair all day.

Another attempt that has nothing to do with Russia.***

Feb 22, 2018, 4:55 PM

if you're going down in flames, may as well have nice hair.

Feb 22, 2018, 5:49 PM

even if you're a geezer. Do you get access to salon hair dye in the upscale prisons?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure but in the real prisons you get access

Feb 22, 2018, 11:18 PM

to dlck and butt hair.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 584
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic