Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fields
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 3,056

Fields

Oct 6, 2017, 2:51 PM

Glad UGA got him over FSU. We won't have face him every year to win the division ,conference,Orange Bowl or a chance at the playoff

Lawrence is better

And The Meltdown it's causing over at the Hen House and on Rocky Top is PRICELESS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fields

Oct 6, 2017, 3:01 PM

I may be the only one here but I'm not sold on this kid.

I think he has accuracy issues as well as problems reading defenses. He's definitely got the arm and talent but I think he's just another RB playing QB...now he may get coached up at UGA and transition well but this dude made his nut on the Elite11 in Oregon...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Not sold on Fields? Why?

Oct 6, 2017, 5:08 PM

The dude has incredible accuracy, under duress too. He is not the Mike Vick, dual threat because he truly is pass first, go through progressions, is patient, keeps his eyes downfield looking for receivers to get open, while he hides time with his legs. He is not the fleet footed dual threat in the Vick mold. The one that pulls it down way to soon. He reminds me a lot of Marcus Marriotta. He is impressive. He is gonna be hades for DC's. IMO from what I've seen, he would be right at or darn close to the top of best looking DT QB's coming out of high school. His ceiling is unlimited. Any other year, there would be no debate for the #1 prospect overall. In any given year Xavier Thomas, Trevor Lawerance, or Fields would have that spot. It just so happens the top of this year's crop all came along for the 2018 class.

I still would prefer TL over him. I contend that TL is the most polished, naturally gifted, QB prospect I have ever seen. He is very mobile, especially for 6'6. Keeps his eyes down field, He has an uncanny ability to feel pressure and feels the pocket collapse. He makes the prettiest touch passes under duress, off back foot, cross body, that I've seen. He is more polished right now than a lot of NFL QB's. He is incredible.

Fields - better for us if at FSU, Tigers would prove #1

Oct 6, 2017, 4:06 PM

every year!

You'd be frustrated too if the top two QBs went to

Oct 6, 2017, 4:14 PM

Your instate arch-rival and a division foe, respectively.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 4
| visibility 3,056
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic