Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not an NFL buff, but it seems to me Hunter Renfrow is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Not an NFL buff, but it seems to me Hunter Renfrow is

Sep 5, 2019, 11:40 PM

positioned to have a great opportunity with Oakland. Carr is a pretty decent QB, Antonio Brown is trying to get fired, Gruden likes tough hard working guys.. Just seems like the potential is there for Renfrow to really show out and surprise some people in Week 1.
Would love to see him have a Bama type game ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Hope they cut the cancerAB loose****

Sep 5, 2019, 11:49 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not an NFL buff, but it seems to me Hunter Renfrow is

Sep 5, 2019, 11:59 PM

He’ll still lineup in the slot regardless who’s inactive in that WR lineup. I expect his production to still be the same

Sep 6, 2019, 12:47 AM

I read today that he was suspended, and they, Raider, are really pisssed at what is going on with Brown!!!

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/05/antonio-brown-suspension-mike-mayock-oakland-raiders

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My point is with AB out, it perhaps opens up more targets

Sep 6, 2019, 1:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Not an NFL buff, but it seems to me Hunter Renfrow is ]

for Hunter

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 6, 2019, 1:01 AM

I've despised the Raiders my entire life and love the AB drama. Hopes it drags them down the drain.

At the same time, I want Hunter and Clelin to succeed as NFL players, stay healthy and become very wealthy. It's too bad they were drafted by the Raiders.

Raiders used THREE picks on Clemson guys:

Sep 6, 2019, 1:05 AM

Clelin, Hunter, and Trayvon Mullen.
The point was to change the locker room and the raiders image.. literally why they took Cle with the 4th pick over other guys: character.

I'm pulling for all the Clemson guys, but I'd like to see the Raiders do well and their gamble on Clemson character payoff.

null

Re: Raiders used THREE picks on Clemson guys:

Sep 6, 2019, 9:05 AM

I'm with you. I care nothing about the NFL but definitely pull for our Tigers to have good careers. Since the Raiders have been open about picking our Tigers in an effort to change the character of their locker room, I can't help but be interested. That they would suspend their star player is proof that they are serious.

He's such a Vegas type of guy to

Sep 6, 2019, 1:07 AM

Perfect fit in sin city

Sep 6, 2019, 8:39 AM

I'm pulling for the former "walk-on" for who I shook my head when he was given a scholarship. Shows you what I know about football. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2019, 9:12 AM

Well I guess that could go for the most of us, bc I was wondering the same thing. I kinda felt at first it was on the same level of a legacy scholarship!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic