Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
some gamecocks have sense. Talking to one during break and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 3,498

some gamecocks have sense. Talking to one during break and

Aug 4, 2015, 10:55 AM

he admitted they, meaning usc, will be lucky to win 4 games this year and for Clemson to take it easy on them. All I could say is "we'll see."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't believe this story ...

Aug 4, 2015, 11:05 AM

No cockadoo has sense. Not a one of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not all Gamecocks are coots.

Aug 4, 2015, 11:27 AM

Some Clemson fans are indeed taters.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

i didn't ask you to believe it. I was just sharing a

Aug 4, 2015, 11:32 AM [ in reply to I don't believe this story ... ]

conversation I had this morning.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you tell her ####...***

Aug 4, 2015, 12:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you tell her ####...***

Aug 4, 2015, 12:13 PM

I was kidding with the gentleman for whom you've penned the nickname ####. My sensitivity radar is busted so I don't know which mofos to kid around with.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

as i was kidding with you...

Aug 4, 2015, 12:17 PM

i think some days #### is still learning the ways of the tongue & cheeks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: as i was kidding with you...

Aug 4, 2015, 12:21 PM

So you're saying he's a hypersensitive yoot?

ehhhh, sometimes yes, in a good hearted sort of way.

Aug 4, 2015, 12:22 PM

he seems a good fellow, i'd hate to kill him.

;)

Aug 4, 2015, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Re: you tell her ####...*** ]

this #### is alright to kid with. I'm sorry my post came across as me being defensive. I sincerely apologize. Please feel free to joke with me anytime T3.

Aug 4, 2015, 12:18 PM [ in reply to you tell her ####...*** ]

Why don't you tell the board what #### means.If you don't,i will.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what's to tell and please, feel free.***

Aug 4, 2015, 12:19 PM

Re: what's to tell and please, feel free.***

Aug 4, 2015, 1:57 PM

null

Message was edited by: irmotig®

now...

Aug 4, 2015, 2:01 PM

don't you feel better?

Aug 4, 2015, 2:02 PM [ in reply to what's to tell and please, feel free.*** ]

Since i will not put it on here.Type in the slang term #### and see
the definition for yourself.I think you already know.If your buddy
is OK with it,so be it.

Aug 4, 2015, 2:14 PM

only two or three people on this board actually know who I am and they know me personally. I'm not going to lose any sleep because someone I will probably never meet types in "####" instead of MyfavOrange. My son's name is seven letter long and I only use his first initial instead of his whole name when typing. Does that mean I think he is short like bob? Nope, just taking the easy way out. Ain't that right DeadSolidPerfect?

haha, irmo, if i'd a conundrum on this bored, which i don't

Aug 4, 2015, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Re: what's to tell and please, feel free.*** ]

it would be you.

i has the boundless respects for those that served honorably in uniform, including those that donned the uniform of "the enemy".

i find few things equal or in peer to that distinguished service.

i don't know what to do with you.

you have taken aim at me on a number of occasions because "you don't get me" or at least that would appear to be the case, which is fine.

i'm not here for you, but where i might normally dress an interloper down, i find it distasteful with you because of the above sentiment.

i have my own ways, my own views, my own sensibilities & my own way of the funny, which you don't need to cotton to or oblige.

you seem a decent fellow, i'd hate to kill you...[princess bride, see youtube]

i have found numerous people on this bored with their own unique, terrific and oft times brilliant ways as well.

i think that's way kewl and it's what keeps me coming back.

i hope you have a good day and i hope some of this finds purchase with you.

Re: haha, irmo, if i'd a conundrum on this bored, which i don't

Aug 4, 2015, 2:59 PM

Feel free to try and kill me.If you knew me or seen me you would probably
take that back.I don't have too like your humor and as far as taking aim
at you,i don't know what you mean.KILL ME? those are two big words.I
will never respond to any of your posts again so take me off of your
hit list before you get into a tangled mess.

all of this over a thread I had with a gamecock fan who was

Aug 4, 2015, 3:30 PM

being honest in his opinion and the four letters "####" typed together? I just wanted to post something to share and hopefully get some TU's so I can inch closer to 5,000. All I can say is enjoy life, go fishing, play golf, ride the tractor, mow grass, grill out, go walking, etc. Life is way to short. ;)

Re: haha, irmo, if i'd a conundrum on this bored, which i don't

Aug 5, 2015, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: haha, irmo, if i'd a conundrum on this bored, which i don't ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 4, 2015, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Re: what's to tell and please, feel free.*** ]

lol wow.

null

#### is short for MyfavOrange. I am not offended and yes I

Aug 4, 2015, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: you tell her ####...*** ]

do know what it means in a slang kind of way. I consider DSP a TNET friend among others. He has supported and encouraged me during the 2nd worst time in my life. For that, I'll always be greatful. Please feel free to respond to me as ####, Myfav or MfO.

thanks ####, irmo is a bad man that wood be a better man

Aug 4, 2015, 1:16 PM

if he had more of you in him.

some baptist

Re: thanks ####, irmo is a bad man that wood be a better man

Aug 4, 2015, 1:56 PM

You mean Lutheran.

no, baptist...

Aug 4, 2015, 2:01 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14201132

i'm sure of it.

Re: I don't believe this story ...

Aug 4, 2015, 1:14 PM [ in reply to I don't believe this story ... ]

specially not @Confessed Coot

null

Re: some gamecocks have sense. Talking to one during break and

Aug 4, 2015, 11:11 AM

You might want to kill the thing, have it stuffed and send it to the Smithsonian for posterity. It is indeed a rare, almost extinct, animal. Years from now, nobody may believe one actually existed, if there is no proof somewhere.

Aug 4, 2015, 11:34 AM

Don't do it....It will have a tracking collar since it is rare....they will say you lured it off of it's native habitat.....you will be excoriated in the national and local news and they will be trying to extradite you to Cootlumbia to stand trial with the death penalty a possibility....Its name wasn't Cecil was it?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2015, 11:17 PM

Nobody would believe one existed, and therefore nobody would ever believe one was special enough to warrant any concern other than how hot the grease needed to be to make sure it was cooked thoroughly and all bad bacteria was dead, gone and the remaining area was sterile and free from any contamination. Woe be unto anybody who got sick from eating an un-done yard bird.

They always backslide at some point.***

Aug 4, 2015, 11:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have a sure five wins.

Aug 4, 2015, 11:59 AM

Maybe seven.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 3,498
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic