Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not To Worry Tiger Fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Not To Worry Tiger Fans

Nov 5, 2019, 10:34 PM

Stay calm and don't try to blame our No. 5 position on the committee. We control our own destiny. At least two teams in the top four will lose a game. If we take care of business we are guaranteed a spot in the final four. This No. 5 spot will fire up our coaches and team to a level that will unleash fury on those teams we will face from here on out. This will be a team on a mission. The best is yet to come !!!!!!!!!!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not To Worry Tiger Fans

Nov 5, 2019, 10:38 PM

Yes sir. That’s right.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

U R uP a little late, aren't you Joe!

Nov 5, 2019, 10:51 PM

Ha...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: U R uP a little late, aren't you Joe!

Nov 6, 2019, 11:25 AM

Bill--- I was reading all those posts of doom and gloom plus all the excuses why we were not in the top four and I thought I was on the Gamecock board. Those posts disturbed my sleeping pattern so that's the reason for the late hour post.

I kept a little blurb on my desk during my working days which read, "It takes talent to worry successfully". Human nature is strange. We spend much of our time worrying about something which we assume will be bad news but most often our worries are in vain, the final words bring good news. And the second blurb on my desk read, "Don't worry about those things over which you have no control". A friend gave me some sound advice, "If you have some control over those things you worry about, get off your butt and do something about it".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK, I've seen enough, I'll bite...

Nov 6, 2019, 11:38 AM

Why is an LSU CLOSE loss AT Alabama cause to remove them from the top four and bump us up?

Or A Penn Sta close loss at OSU?

Haven't seen a good answer to this yet.

Discuss.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The goal is to win

Nov 6, 2019, 11:54 AM

If not, let's just stop playing the game and let everyone get participation trophies while all are tied with no losses at the beginning of the season.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic