Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SPURRIER FIRING AT Dabo early lol
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

SPURRIER FIRING AT Dabo early lol

Aug 5, 2015, 8:59 PM

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article30056919.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not to big a deal IMO***

Aug 5, 2015, 9:01 PM

No it's not honestly. Fun way to start

Aug 5, 2015, 9:02 PM

The season.

how drunk is he?***

Aug 5, 2015, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Not to big a deal IMO*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: SPURRIER FIRING AT Dabo early lol

Aug 5, 2015, 9:07 PM

No mystery here. Dabo wants everyone to see his team that has talent at every position sans kicker. Spurrier wants to hide his team that boasts one player named Pharoh and a bunch of scrubs.

Spur told media to report back to him in 3 months, meaning..

Aug 5, 2015, 9:14 PM

He (Spur) will show them in Nov at WillieB vs Clemson that closed practices and /or open practices won't make a rats #### difference..

And he may be right.

GoTiGERS...keep Rocking those Birds for that 25th overall win edge in the series!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spur told media to report back to him in 3 months, meaning..

Aug 5, 2015, 9:16 PM

We will drill them this year, and he knows it. He's no fool.

Re: Spur told media to report back to him in 3 months, meaning..

Aug 5, 2015, 9:53 PM

He's already preparing everybody for it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fun living rent free in someone's head. OBS is

Aug 5, 2015, 9:22 PM

obsessed with Clemson. I had a buddy, who is a Criminole fan, telling me today at work that Clemson has officially replaced all FSU "neurons" in Spurrier's pea brain.

We really need to beat the hell out of them again this year. Really. Even if we are up by 70 with 10 seconds left in the game, we need to be taking shots to the end zone.

Aug 5, 2015, 9:26 PM

Yrah he is pretty fascinated with us and hates where he's stuck

Aug 5, 2015, 9:56 PM

I've said many times how sad he must be to have wasted his legacy there. I guess the money was his motivation. Stealing money from idiots should be a crime, but it's not in cola.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2015, 9:51 PM

He hopes we get in trouble for something. That's the only thing that stands in the way of sending him into retirement on a very low note. If he's smart, he won't wait long to pull the trigger on leaving usuc. If he stays long enough, he will let them take the luster off the reputation he built at UF.

What a petty, petty man.***

Aug 6, 2015, 12:47 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Coots Ole Coach will have a health issue before they

Aug 6, 2015, 1:42 AM

play us. He's not going to hang out and lose and look like a failure, he's to prideful. I guess it'll be fun watching. I hope he enjoys his retirement. (I hope he doesn't get a DUI)

Do you think he'll replace the ole man(Holtz) on esecpn?

Go Tigers! Three months sounds like fun.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Aug 6, 2015, 6:14 AM

So easy to hate this guy. The media just love this idiot! He uses them as a pawn in his little game of throwing jabs at his "enemies"

I like how he keeps saying, "Better check". But doesn't DRad

Aug 6, 2015, 7:57 AM

get a better salary than Tanner?

Spurrier definitely doesn't have a chance at a second 5-peat 'til Deshaun's gone that's for sure.

You're a frickin' joke...***

Aug 6, 2015, 8:12 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He sounds like a surly old man.

Aug 6, 2015, 8:09 AM

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Blah, blah, blah..... "Okay...?" He NEEDS that approval...***

Aug 6, 2015, 8:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"you mad bro?"***

Aug 6, 2015, 8:27 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

That old Coot is completely obsessed with Clemson.....

Aug 6, 2015, 9:07 AM

He talks about Clemson as much if not more than his own team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Aug 6, 2015, 9:11 AM

every time he is in front of the press, someone needs to ask him about his pending retirement.

Aug 6, 2015, 9:34 AM

I got a chuckle out of that. Funny stuff!

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic