Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Takes all the fun out of the game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 748

Takes all the fun out of the game

Mar 15, 2014, 12:00 AM

Sitting in traffic in Greensboro.

I am besides a Terrier, a huge Duke fan, have been for 35 years. In one semester I will also be a Duke MBA graduate.

Having said that, Clemson was screwed tonight and I hate it. I wanted Duke to win. I thought many times that Duke was one or two plays from putting it away but they never did.

We were sitting about 15 to 20 rows behind the Duke bench and when Hood fell down and the whistle blew I just kinda stood there. EVERYONE there mostly Duke fans just kinda stood there like yeah we got away with one.

I want to win and I always want my team to win but there is absolutely NO JOY in watching this stuff.

Most of the time I think people are silly on here bitching about the refs. But tonight I think ACC basketball was the loser when things like this happen.

Anyway, Helluva job by Clemson, they could have quit and never did. I just wish there had been a clear winner and non winner (not fair to call Clemson the loser tonight).

Just my 2 cents.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Louie and Italy guy consider you dumb.***

Mar 15, 2014, 12:02 AM

Re: Takes all the fun out of the game

Mar 15, 2014, 12:05 AM

I agree that was a terrible no call. I am a cu grad but was raised a duke bb fan so love both programs but tigers were totally screwed by several calls tonight. Some of the calls were Laughable.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice perspective.....

Mar 15, 2014, 12:06 AM

I feel like if you are going to let one team win it or lose it at the line, you have to afford the same to the other team, or you swallow your whistle and make both teams earn it.
I don't think that happened tonight and, you are correct, the real loser is ACC basketball, and the negative press that is already being created on ESPN, Twitter, etc....

####, no fun for you!?!? What about us!?!?!

Mar 15, 2014, 12:16 AM

You get to play tomorrow, we get screwed and have to go the ####### NIT.

Glad to see that you guys at least acknowledge the unfair advantage you have.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 748
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic