Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well boys, 3 weeks ago, I called my wife's boss and asked
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Well boys, 3 weeks ago, I called my wife's boss and asked

Dec 27, 2018, 9:38 AM

for her to secretly get her a couple of days off.....January 8th and 9th.....sooooooh, Mrs. Spud just walked in and announces to Spud,Spudette, and Spud Jr...,"I am off work .....WE CAN GO TO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!"....

I am not sure what amazed me more, the EXCITED announcement and the hug around my neck, or THE TOTAL CONFIDENCE IN DABO AND THE TIGERS that we will BEAT THE DOMERS!!

Go Tigers!!!

Spud

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice..

Dec 27, 2018, 9:58 AM

and the Fishes will be happy & relieved those 2-3 days!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice..

Dec 27, 2018, 10:08 AM

Bill. We can't let Spud's family be the sole recipient of good news. He could make many of us happy by announcing he will take a lot of fish out of his 200 Cu. Ft. freezer and invite us to a fish fry. Heck, with all the fish he's been catching there should be no more space in that freezer. I'm sure there are many on this board who would willingly contribute a hearty appetite.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the ONLY WAY Spud can prove he’s not photoshopping

Dec 27, 2018, 11:06 AM

all those fish pics is if he DOES host a tnet fish fry before the Natty...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Well boys, 3 weeks ago, I called my wife's boss and asked

Dec 27, 2018, 10:00 AM

that's like catching a twelve lb. bass!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will see you in Santa Clara!***

Dec 27, 2018, 10:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Re: Well boys, 3 weeks ago, I called my wife's boss and asked

Dec 27, 2018, 10:18 AM

Outstanding!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic