Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer TNet Conservatives,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Deer TNet Conservatives,

Jul 18, 2015, 3:14 AM

You are a simple bunch and a defiant bunch. This much I know. I also know that your synapses continually fail to fire when it comes time to process concepts such as equality, logic, practicality, compassion, etc. Not your thing. No worries. Just refer to this simple rule when you consider whether to engage: Your heroes, generally speaking, were a$$holes. Your treasured "symbols of heritage" are rooted in hatred, intolerance, and general d*€headedness. To be blunt, you look like a jackleg when you open your mouth or post your drivel on the interwebs. My suggestion is for you to print this out, stick it in your back pocket and, in the rare instance that God intervenes in your normal simplistic thought process, pull this post out and use it as a guide. The world would be a much, much better place.

Thank you. That is all.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer TNet Conservatives,

Jul 18, 2015, 3:53 AM

Excellent grammar Libtard.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Um.......well, deer Tnet liberals,

Jul 18, 2015, 4:05 AM

please get over yourself. We agree on some things while we don't on others. The fact we can all have our own opinion , is more American than anything else. Thanks for keeping it classy though! That was awesome of you. Don't paint with such a broad stroke, as if every conservative is as far right as the next. I'm certainly liberal on some things, but keep the government as small, not large as possible. The moment the government says they know why to better with MY $ than I DO, we have a problem.
Congratulations though! You just made YOUR OWN "symbol of" intolerance thy we can always find here on Tnet. Pot, meet kettle.....wait kettle isn't here, so pot meet yourself. Yep, you really just wrote that, :(

Message was edited by: TigerGrant8®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2015, 4:19 AM

/sarc
Thank goodness all of us simple T'neters have you, a self-anointed un-simple big-brain to simply spell out some simple left-wing claptrap so we won't be simpletons any longer. Thank you for that and your nifty "pocket reminder" idea. I can't wait to churn that out on some nice card stock on the big color printer at work and laminate it.

We have all been simply enlightened by your wise and, um, un-simple wisdom.
/sarc off

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2015, 4:26 AM

https://youtu.be/p7w64fbqYQY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My God doesn't approve of slanderous statements.

Jul 18, 2015, 4:31 AM

1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't feed the troll

Jul 18, 2015, 5:09 AM

Gentlemen who articulate themselves So venomously have no interest in actual discussion, or anyone else's ideas for that matter

Sorry, but what you just said is akin to "you people."

Jul 18, 2015, 6:04 AM

That, my friend, is bigotry. I might be a politically conservative person, but that doesn't mean you can toss me into a pile and tell me what I think and believe in my mind and in my heart. I really don't care that much about names. The board can do whatever it wants. But, that doesn't mean it is going to be a fix-all. Until the minds and hearts of ALL of our citizens change, racism, bigotry, bullying, and just plain hatred are NOT going to leave this country.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Why are liberals so stupid, yet think they know everything? Such silly

Jul 18, 2015, 6:59 AM

children, driven entirely by their feels.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 18, 2015, 7:20 AM

uproar84, when I think of liberals I am reminded of one of your greatest - George Wallace!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2015, 5:32 PM

Since when was George Wallace a liberal?

Jul 18, 2015, 7:44 AM

Clemson is primarily an engineering school. Engineers are smarter than you and are typically conservative. You have all the makings of a good coot. Or maybe your president is paying for people to troll conservative sites. Or possibly, you're already a good coot here only to create trouble. That is you intention, right?
If it wasn't for conservatives you and those miserable people like you would go hungry. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
But Please go away!

note the PDX. tells you all you need to know about a

Jul 18, 2015, 7:54 AM

non-substantial person.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

A reminder in my pocket? Why not a string on the finger?

Jul 18, 2015, 9:34 AM

AT least there I will see it and remember that I have something to remember. But I only need that when my wife isn't around to remind...wait, that was not a fat joke about my wife - please don't be offended...but anyway, I only need the string if she isn't THERE to remind me. Other than the help my wife gives, I don't need no stinkin' help with what I think from you.

There.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Typical lib, telling everyone else what they should be doing

Jul 18, 2015, 9:57 AM

instead of letting them think for themselves. See what I did there, I lumped all libs into the same group as you did conservatives. I'm glad you're so much smarter than everyone else, now I don't have to think for myself anymore. Wait, wait when did I move to Iran? ISIS?

God Bless and have a nice weekend.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Re: Typical lib, telling everyone else what they should be doing

Jul 18, 2015, 11:22 AM

exactly, if more people would think like Ronald Reagan, the winners would outnumber the losers.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is not a zero sum game.***

Jul 18, 2015, 7:21 PM

Re: It is not a zero sum game.***

Jul 18, 2015, 8:54 PM

aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never get into a pithing match with a skunk.***

Jul 18, 2015, 7:22 PM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic