Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Idea for the Rock
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Idea for the Rock

Feb 25, 2015, 8:41 PM

We should have some vault located right below it. When it's not in use, we lower it back into the ground and lock it.

So when the team gets off the bus, do some cool ####, and slowly rise the rock out of the ground.

That'd be cool

Then dooshcanoes couldn't keep having their pledges #### with it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Idea for the Rock

Feb 25, 2015, 9:32 PM

I think you are correct. I could see the drama of lifting it from its sanctum at the appropriate time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very original!

Feb 25, 2015, 9:36 PM

But I don't want to see a Death Valley without the pedestal and rock 348 days of the year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

We have 17 football games?***

Feb 25, 2015, 9:39 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would be up other special occasions.***

Feb 25, 2015, 9:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: It would be up other special occasions.***

Feb 25, 2015, 9:48 PM

It could go up and down every day, twice on Satdy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID***

Feb 26, 2015, 8:13 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe, but it has been a few years.***

Feb 26, 2015, 8:58 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TXTF approves of this idea.***

Feb 26, 2015, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Re: It would be up other special occasions.*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great idea!...

Feb 25, 2015, 11:40 PM

Add in some Pink Floyd effects, where laser lights are located just under the rock, shooting multi-colored beams of light across the throng of 82,000 rabid orange clad Tiger Fans. And then, a stage elevates from the hill below the rock and the band America appears playing "muskrat love". And then, Kiss jumps on stage and starts kicking America's ###. Then, Kiss breaks out into "Firehouse", but then that Kanye West guy rips the mic from Gene Simmons' hands and starts ranting about how Dabo should have won National Coach of the Year. And then, Janet Jackson jumps on stage, rips off her shirt and exposes her wardrobe malfunctions. And then, midget Ninja Mutant Turtles jump out of the rock pedestal and fire up the Doobie Brothers. And then,.....sorry dude, that's all I got.

2024 free_orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i can get on board with that.

Feb 26, 2015, 8:33 AM

As long as Kid Rock is brought in for every home game so he can sing Ameican Badasss as Dabo roars down the hill in full leather with a bandana riding a Titan Motorcycle.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Laser shooting, prey humping, robot pit bulls

Feb 26, 2015, 12:48 AM

With flame throwing dongs that have cactus spines.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Easy now. Don't want to make it tacky.***

Feb 26, 2015, 8:58 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gonna need some big ones too. The perp is a big muthafukra!***

Feb 26, 2015, 5:01 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is a cheap solution

Feb 26, 2015, 9:42 AM

the light comes on and scares the perp away

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Have them attached to something that will make the

Feb 26, 2015, 9:59 AM

cannon go off. Make sure the cannon has real shotgun shells on it. They should at least have a better images of what happened and how long the perp was there this time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Needs to have motion-directed

Feb 26, 2015, 6:24 PM [ in reply to this is a cheap solution ]

20mm auto cannons attached.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic