Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NFL bans Oklahoma drill
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

NFL bans Oklahoma drill

May 27, 2019, 11:28 AM

And hopes the ban trickles down. I guess the Paw drill is history. How are they suppose to practice? Just more pussification of the male gender by the politically correct.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NFL bans Oklahoma drill

May 27, 2019, 11:33 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Or...you know, people who want to save people's brains

May 27, 2019, 11:48 AM

If you haven't noticed, fewer and fewer kids are playing football. Things have to change or the numbers will continue to shrink. There's no reason for the Oklahoma drill.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Or, you & the rest of the satchel swinging, floral print...

May 27, 2019, 12:01 PM

skirt wearing, sissy ####, card carrying ladies can stick to soccer and leave the real sports to the mens?

There's a reason girls don't play the game.

Oh, and have a safe & blessed Memorial Day, dooosh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^RA'd

May 27, 2019, 12:09 PM

I'd love it if, wherever you've been for the last several months, you'd go back there for good this time. TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Thanks, I eat RAs like The Monte Leers eat pressure candy.***

May 27, 2019, 12:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You trying to jinx us

May 27, 2019, 12:54 PM

or sumthin?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Are you suggesting that

May 27, 2019, 2:59 PM

deadsolidperfect® and BigCUFan® are scoks?

If so, I agree. The resemblance is uncanny.

Re: Or, you & the rest of the satchel swinging, floral print...

May 27, 2019, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Or, you & the rest of the satchel swinging, floral print... ]

Can’t you two see that you’re in love?

No. Also sure that coot-lovin dooshnozzle's been jacking...

May 27, 2019, 12:37 PM

my intellectual property for far too long.

Re: No. Also sure that coot-lovin dooshnozzle's been jacking...

May 27, 2019, 12:49 PM

What’s it gonna take to put you two in a relationship today?

Of course IP jacking are fighting words.

Link? TIA***

May 27, 2019, 2:58 PM [ in reply to No. Also sure that coot-lovin dooshnozzle's been jacking... ]

I see playing stoopid isn't much of a stretch for you...

May 27, 2019, 4:37 PM

coot.

Yes there is a ####### reason for it snowflake***

May 27, 2019, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Or...you know, people who want to save people's brains ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since you obviously have no concern for player safety

May 27, 2019, 12:02 PM

and long-term health problems many players deal with, why use pads at all? Let’s stop calling targeting. Heck, why have a whistle at all? Let players hit and fight all they want to. Let’s do away with unsportsmanlike conduct penalties altogether. All of these things just serve to pussify the sport more and more, right?!?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

May 27, 2019, 12:08 PM

IMO, there still has to be some contact at practice whether it's a scrimmage situation with 1s against the scout team or 1s against 1s. Without some contact, there may be more or worse injuries in games. The body and mind have to be ready for game situations.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm gonna make a fortune by investing in a company that

May 27, 2019, 12:09 PM

manufactures those little flags used in flag football, 'cause that's where all of this is heading.

Cha-ching!

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Football one day will be 7 on 7 and eventually die out. SAD***

May 27, 2019, 12:40 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My coach used to make me run the Oklahoma drill, no problems at all.

May 27, 2019, 12:33 PM

My coach used to make me run the Oklahoma drill, no problems at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Copy & Paste just fine; glad there's no glue involved...

May 27, 2019, 12:44 PM

that could have adversely affected your mental acuity.

you can say that again***

May 27, 2019, 12:52 PM [ in reply to My coach used to make me run the Oklahoma drill, no problems at all. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2019, 12:46 PM

I became pussified when my wife banned my Oklahoma Drill and she won't even let me put my PAWS on her

May 27, 2019, 12:51 PM

It may be that she is more interested in DSP’s drill.

Pigs of your wife.

May 27, 2019, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: NFL bans Oklahoma drill ]

Perhaps your drill lacks proper technique? You may want to address this before she enters the transfer portal.

This ticks me off so bad

May 27, 2019, 3:06 PM

https://youtu.be/j2zlPNGuPbw

How else can you simulate the live action ### kicking we hand out in the CFP?

We aren't stopping the PAW drill. Dabo is a hard nosed coach.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic