Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NEWSPAPER BIAS...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,730

NEWSPAPER BIAS...

Apr 3, 2017, 7:28 AM

I don't have any objections to the coverage my Tigers received up to and after winning the Football National Championship, but if you get the Post and Courier in Charleston, you can see the prejudice towards Carolina.

We save headlines to send to out Carolina friends in the upper part of the state. The stack of papers is unreal. You'd have thought the men had already won the National Championship a week ago. Every day, a special "Front page cover" for the Gamecocks, plus more news on the regular front page and even more in the sports section. WOW! You had to see it to understand.

Anyway, congrats to the Lady Gamecocks. Sorry your accomplishments were overshadowed by your brothers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NEWSPAPER BIAS...

Apr 3, 2017, 7:31 AM

what I like is how little the media bias ever helps them in the sports though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2017, 7:41 AM

Or, in Presidential Elections!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2017, 10:02 AM

Yeah, I've noticed. I have never seen so much bias in this newspaper. All their journalists must be coot grads. They don't have a true Clemson beat writer but have a dyed in the wool coot writer who has a column every single day. Send them an e-mail . That is what I did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,730
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic