Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NEWS: USF Fires Charlie Strong
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,358

NEWS: USF Fires Charlie Strong

Dec 1, 2019, 4:30 PM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Charlie Strong might be the worst head coach in history

Dec 1, 2019, 4:35 PM

he interviews really well. He took a lot of money from some pretty dumb schools.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Charlie Strong might be the worst head coach in history

Dec 1, 2019, 5:02 PM

Agreed

With the exception of Will Muschamp***

Dec 1, 2019, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Charlie Strong might be the worst head coach in history ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NEWS: USF Fires Charlie Strong

Dec 1, 2019, 4:41 PM

I've said for a long time, that Strong was a pretty good DC, but never a good HC. Similar for Chad Morris as OC. Some HC needs to hire the 2 of them as DC and OC and they would have a decent team after 3-4 years.

Dec 1, 2019, 4:43 PM

His buyouts from two schools will greatly enhance his retirement if he chooses to do so.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 4:58 PM

He and the UCF coach should both go after the debacle game they just played. What a bunch of goons. How many penalties ?? No comparison of character there vs Clemson character.

Dec 1, 2019, 5:19 PM

So many people work hard and are good at what they do. But they don't make anywhere near the money of some these incompetent head coaches.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Dec 1, 2019, 5:48 PM

I think he retires. Just bought a $3-mil house in FL this summer. He's got PILES of money for doing nothing. Smart guy. He'll hang it up and kick back.

Dec 1, 2019, 6:00 PM

I can't give Charlie Strong much credit for anything other than cashing in on have Teddy Bridgewater as a starter his last two years at Louisville. He also rode Willie Taggart's players his first year at USF. If you remove those, he record is sorry.

UT made a gigantic mistake hiring him after so many people turned them down. He was in way over his head. I expected him to fail in short order at USF, which is exactly what happened.

He is clearly not head coach material.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,358
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic