Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Every week its looking more and more like...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Every week its looking more and more like...

Oct 8, 2018, 11:01 AM

We're going to be paired up against ND in the ACC Championship game. If that's the case, we really need a strong victory against them, lest we could still be jumped by them when it comes to the Top 4 in the playoff.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think ND is eligible***

Oct 8, 2018, 11:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ND isn't an ACC team in football..

Oct 8, 2018, 11:09 AM

If I took the bait so be it.. lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Re: Every week its looking more and more like...

Oct 8, 2018, 11:19 AM

They really need to join the ACC or some conference. Teams should just refuse to schedule them or take loads of that Catholic money to allow them the privilege to play us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can think of about $15 million reasons why they won't...

Oct 8, 2018, 11:31 AM

Notre Dame's contract with NBC, which was just extended through the 2025 season, is worth $15 million annually. Notre Dame also received an additional $5.8 million due to its affiliation with the ACC in other sports outside of football.

Interestingly, the ACC paid each football member of the conference between $25.3 million and $30.7 million last year which is still last among all of the Power 5 conferences.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I can think of about $15 million reasons why they won't...

Oct 8, 2018, 12:13 PM

BigCUFan® said:

Notre Dame's contract with NBC, which was just extended through the 2025 season, is worth $15 million annually. Notre Dame also received an additional $5.8 million due to its affiliation with the ACC in other sports outside of football.

Interestingly, the ACC paid each football member of the conference between $25.3 million and $30.7 million last year which is still last among all of the Power 5 conferences.

BigCUFan® said:

After Swofford's cut?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Swofford makes $3.5 million annually***

Oct 8, 2018, 12:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 8, 2018, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Every week its looking more and more like... ]

I hope the Playoff committee finally flexes it’s muscle and says “We will not let a team into the playoff without playing for a conference championship.” Then ND has to join the ACC. Tired of schools thinking they are above everyone else and can do whatever they want.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2018, 12:20 PM

Notre Dame is a co-owner of CFP committee just like the 10 conferences.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I gots my tickets!

Oct 8, 2018, 12:08 PM

along with 4 ACC hats and sum Bojangles coupons!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: I gots my tickets!

Oct 8, 2018, 12:22 PM

I love some artery-clogging fatback once a year... Other than Mama Penns in Anderson, does any other place offer them?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic