Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NC State is going to get DOMINATED !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,951

NC State is going to get DOMINATED !

Oct 31, 2017, 11:46 AM

Sorry Dave , but if you can't beat the Coots you can't beat our third teamers and walk-ons ...which is essentially what the Dirtpecker starters would amount to if they were wearing the PAW . ( no offense to our 3rds and WO's )

I expect to beat NCST by 20+ points , and I think our defense makes it so .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

If we hold on to the ball we should DOMINATE !***

Oct 31, 2017, 12:16 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NC State is going to get DOMINATED !

Oct 31, 2017, 12:21 PM

I think our fan base has an inflated opinion of them just like a lot of folks had about Louisville. State is better than Louisville but there is a talent gap that will show if our boys play smart. I saw it last year. Last year we did not execute and that lingers in the minds of people in our fanbase. I think you are correct. This will be a dominant statement win.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2017, 1:46 PM

But, need to contain/stop Samuels. We need to not give up big plays on any of their returns.
Yes, big play guy for them is named Samuels.

Oct 31, 2017, 1:54 PM

Lamar Jackson was a much tougher challenge as was all of Auburn's skill guys. State has a couple of playmakers but if we play disciplined I do not see any reason for them to have a big game for them offensively. Syracuse was as much if a mental loss as Pitt last year so don't even go there if that's where you want to go. No State does not have the talent unless we play flat. A couple of good players will not beat a roster stacked full of NFL talent if they come motivated to play.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2017, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Re: NC State is going to get DOMINATED ! ]

Ain't skeered ...not even on Samhain !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 31, 2017, 12:28 PM

No doubt about it bro. Tiger D + a quick passing game will be much more than the wolffies can handle

Oct 31, 2017, 12:35 PM

We will be up by 2 Td's at the half. It'd be nice if pounded them by just a little more than Notre dame did just to get the selection committee thinking. Would love to tap the brakes at 48 pts and not at 30 for a change.

Now that FSU and Cards tanked, no impressive wins.***

Oct 31, 2017, 12:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now that FSU and Cards tanked, no impressive wins.***

Oct 31, 2017, 12:53 PM

Does it ever occur to Tiger fans that perhaps...just perhaps, it's losses to Clemson that sends opponents spiraling downwards? Dabo always says, don't let a loss beat you twice...or more. It's also why Clemson is built the way it is...and why others can't quite crest the mountain.

At the time, L'ville was a good win...same as FSU was for Bama. Screw the rear view mirror...head on down the road...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2017, 12:54 PM

Especially if their running back isn’t 100% at kickoff.

Oct 31, 2017, 1:52 PM

The coots have won every game that opponent out gained them. Shows how lucky they have been. But, N.C. State would beat them handily on any day but Sept. 3rd.

Oct 31, 2017, 2:24 PM

Seriously? I hope you are right but State is certainly a lot better than Cuse. Their D is much better for sure. We’ll see.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,951
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic