Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NC State fans never lets you down
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 559

NC State fans never lets you down

Nov 1, 2015, 7:06 AM

Highlights if you are ADD and TL:DR
1. Sideline passes are the bomb
2. Met Crulez
3. Fight in parking lot that included my party.
4. Everyone is good and it was a fun time, minus idiot State fans.

Lets go through the day:

Arrive at PNC Arena parking space at 10:30am and NO ONE and I mean no one was around. The parking lot was empty, even two or so hours before the game. We were starting to wonder if we had accidentally gone to Durham and were at the Duke game. Crulez and Red show up, no ##### happened, but they are awesome people and he looked like a Silverado, Yeti, Southern Tide sales rep. Overall 9.5/10 would hang with him again. 20.5/10 would hang with Red again.

I was fortunate to have sideline passes, so I had to go into the game a little early so that we could scope it out and make sure we were right by the Clemson bench. The experience was AMAZING. Got to see all the behind the scenes action and we were even able to be behind the bench and listen to conversation between players and coaches. Simply amazing, I cannot even begin to describe how it felt to be in the tunnel with the team and hearing Dabo on a rant and then standing there as they came out of the tunnel. Still get goosebumps.

HERE IS THE PART YOU WANT TO READ:
Go back to car after an AMAZING day and there are some drunk NCState homers smacking cars and kicking trash bags around. We put up with it for a little and then I finally said, "hey guys stop kicking the bottles and trash, you are hitting peoples cars with the bottles". All HELL breaks loose. The one kid starts screaming and grabs me by my coat, the other kid headbutts by bud and everyone is trying to keep cool. I run over to the nearest cop and tell him what is happening. The cop then turns off his lights and just SITS IN HIS CAR. Nothing. Doesnt come to help, nothing. So then, I go back to the cop and I say, "what is your problem? Are you not going to help? Do I need to find another cop?" At that time he turns on his lights and wheels around to the scene.

So we are all standing there as he puts the idiot kid in handcuffs and puts him in the car. Then he comes to me and tells me to sit down behind his police car. I oblige and sit down on the ground. I was super mad, but I was just following his rules until he let me speak. So my buds grab some NC State fans that saw the whole deal and they vouch for me. But what makes me mad is that they cop said that I instigated the whole thing and that I was culpable. I said, what sense does that make? I instigate a fight, but then go to the cops for help? WTH?? So eventually they tell me I can get up and asked if I wanted to press charges. I didnt and neither did my bud. So daddy of kid in handcuffs shows up and talks cop and my bud into letting him apologize and not go to jail. We agreed and the crying little sack of crap apologized and we all went home.

Overall, I hate NC State fans, that crappy stadium, their coaching staff and basically everyone I came in contact with except the tailgating people that vouched for me and my boys and Crules/Red.

Wow, what a day and State fans never let you down in the area of being the worst fan base in the Country.

That right there beats any Mackey post.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interdasting day, LOL.

Nov 1, 2015, 7:52 AM

Glad you got to hang with clemsonrulez08 & Red, they're great fun. I have a fair number of Wolfpack grad friends around town, and they're all very good people, but I've had some tense experiences in Raleigh over the years as well.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NC State fans never lets you down

Nov 1, 2015, 9:28 AM

I have had more bad experiences at N.C.State fans at Raleigh and at Death Valley than any other fan base.....Mouthy rednecks...

Those aren't true state fans

Nov 1, 2015, 9:30 AM

You wouldn't be able to hear an NC State fan over the sound of their flowmaster exhausts from their Z71 Silverados and flashy clothing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

TMMLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOL***

Nov 2, 2015, 8:13 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Raleigh is a lot like Athens, Ga.

Nov 1, 2015, 10:13 AM

I'll never go back to either college football stadium.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everyone I know that has been to Athens in the last few

Nov 1, 2015, 2:02 PM

years has reported nothing but positive experiences. That did surprise me, considering I got hit with a half-full beer can in the stands in the early 80s, and an empty pint liquor bottle narrowly missed my mother. I haven't been back since.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only two places I will never attend another game...

Nov 1, 2015, 2:14 PM

are Columbia and NC State.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I also had beer cans thrown at me.

Nov 1, 2015, 6:47 PM [ in reply to Everyone I know that has been to Athens in the last few ]

Also ice and lots of cursing.

Disgusting place.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet it was a coors light can

Nov 2, 2015, 7:54 AM [ in reply to Everyone I know that has been to Athens in the last few ]

did you finish it off?

Sheez man. Sorry. Buncha farking pigs

Nov 1, 2015, 10:14 AM

OF RED AREN'T LOADING MAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

What spot were you in?

Nov 1, 2015, 11:18 AM

We were in same lot

They were bad mouthed on TV yesterday

Nov 1, 2015, 3:22 PM

for leaving at halftime.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i've left a brazillion clemson games at the half

Nov 1, 2015, 3:27 PM

came back bout mid 3rd quarter
these folks yesterday seemed to not come back

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe they had to go trick or treating?***

Nov 2, 2015, 7:57 AM

I'd rather go to Cola. I will never pull for .............

Nov 1, 2015, 3:42 PM

State unless they are playing USuC, it helps Clemson or I have money on them.

Yes going to a game at UGA can be dangerous. But at least Athens is a great little town and those fans do have a history of winning and some tradition.

Go Beef ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my last trip to athens i was lot older than previous trips

Nov 1, 2015, 3:48 PM

hung out with older dawgs
not 1 bit of trouble good times
thanks treadwell
dawgs suck

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes thank you Treadwell. #### of a game and it's............

Nov 1, 2015, 3:59 PM

nice to hear 70000 plus go silent. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NC State fans never lets you down

Nov 1, 2015, 7:16 PM

I remember how nice the fans were when they had Phillip River and TA (touchdown anytime)Mclendon...yeah right lol

Replies: 18
| visibility 559
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic