Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My wife is negative after I have
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

My wife is negative after I have

Nov 13, 2020, 6:04 PM

had it for 12 days. This is all a farce. We have had sex, made out, slept together. I have snuck peanut butter jar bites.

This is all complete BS. Makes me so mad. Now my kids won’t be in school and missing out on basketball and friends, etc.

#### the system.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WHEN WILL THE TRUTH COME OUT?!***

Nov 13, 2020, 6:05 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE, SOMEWHERE***

Nov 13, 2020, 6:29 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does it hurt the old and vulnerable, yes

Nov 13, 2020, 6:05 PM

but let us all go on with our lives. I am so mad. Even if this kills me with lung cancer in 10 years #### all you fear mongers for ruining my kids’ lives.

I am done now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My daughter may go a full year without seeing the inside...

Nov 13, 2020, 6:07 PM

of a school in NC. Butt Trump won NC. lol

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blame it on Roy Cooper***

Nov 13, 2020, 6:12 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I should know who that is

Nov 13, 2020, 6:25 PM

but I got a lot going here in GA

Re: I should know who that is

Nov 13, 2020, 6:32 PM

Democrat Governor of NC. He likes shutting things down.

he cucked?***

Nov 13, 2020, 6:34 PM

I'm hiring. I can't keep up with the deaths.

Nov 13, 2020, 6:38 PM [ in reply to Re: I should know who that is ]

8 covid deaths on my desk. Gotten in 3 months of work in three weeks. Makes hiring simple since there is literally no one who does what I do. Those who know don't want any part of it.

Any burnt out lawyers want a more difficult job?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are a fear monger, get the fuckkk out of

Nov 13, 2020, 7:24 PM

here with your ####. You have been spewing #### for months. Go fuckkk yourself.

lutz***

Nov 13, 2020, 7:27 PM

Lol. None of us “other” married men will ever believe you.

Nov 13, 2020, 7:34 PM

None of that bull crap even happens within a week of marriage when everybody is healthy... if you got kids. You guys are either so intent on proving this pandemic a fraud that your judgment is clouded. Or you’re straight up lying about something.

PS... The sexual move that you described as “sneaking peanut butter bites” makes it seem like you do disgusting things with your mouth when your wife is asleep. I hope you’re an anti vaxxer at best.

Re: Lol. None of us “other” married men will ever believe you.

Sep 23, 2019, 9:05 AM

You can go #### yourself with a pogo stick. You are at best a closet faggitt that gets off on BBC videos.

So you prefer #### videos with small white wieners?

Nov 13, 2020, 7:45 PM

No way, friend. You like the giant wangs too.

Listen, if I wanted to be a great musician I’d watch the most gifted play their instruments. So when I want to be a great lover, I still watch the most gifted lovers play their instruments. You may be surprised to find out that some white dudes actually have fairly decent sized wangs as well.

Not me of course. I only tell you this, so you don’t take my post as a private brag. I need to reiterate, I am not speaking about myself when I say that some white dudes have decent sized wangs.

Re: So you prefer #### videos with small white wieners?

Nov 13, 2020, 7:48 PM

You are not funny to me. Your ginger ale caffeine free laced rants aren’t really all that good to be honest.

I will give you this though, I cannot decide who, but you do have a good scok game. Congrats.

I will reveal my scoks to you in this message...

Nov 13, 2020, 8:29 PM

I do have 2 and they’ve been for entertainment purposes only. What’s strange is that I thought that this version of you was a real version. Just a man, a Clemson man with kids and a wife, who was some times struggling to figure out the way to make life work. A man who’s dealt with loss and conflict. But it turns out, you are driven by motive. Probably motivated by something on Facebook or Twitter or maybe even TikTok. No way a healthy citizen should love a politician so much that they attack there fellow man. This isn’t faith. They aren’t gods. They’re just people like me and you. Truth is, they probably feel as uncomfortable about being worshipped as the people that worship them do. I worship neither one of them. I respect who is appointed. I just come here to TigerNet to get away from all of the day’s crap. I stay as far away from the P&RBoard as possible. It’s muddy as heck over there. Yet, some folks refuse to wipe their feet and so the bullcrap still finds it’s way here.

I’m 7spots. It’s who I am. I don’t lie when I say I’m drunk. I’m drunk. Just not so drunk that I can’t type. I type way better than I pronounce words most of the time. (Especially with iPhone helping.)

My scoks are Levon- because of the Elton John song.
And Slade Pilkington iii- because Obed went gonzo in the mange, I had an opportunity, and the mods approved the username within minutes.

That’s my truth.

Levon. Levon likes his monay.***

Nov 13, 2020, 8:36 PM

Heck yeah he does!

Nov 13, 2020, 8:37 PM

That’s my jam!

Is the 7spots from the paw?***

Nov 13, 2020, 8:55 PM

No. (I just realized that someone is giving you TDs)

Nov 13, 2020, 9:02 PM

It’s probably because they think you are either my scok or Tigermanac’s scok. Which I have found no proof of who’s scok you are. Though I’m guessing you come from noble lineage. My username is a family name. Their are people reading my posts that know exactly who I am. It’s humiliating, but dad, it’s who I am.

Lutz, I am definitely not a scok, was wondering about the TD

Nov 13, 2020, 9:08 PM

I am a previous lunger from several years ago but haven't been tnetting for a longass time.

Re: I will reveal my scoks to you in this message...

Nov 13, 2020, 8:54 PM [ in reply to I will reveal my scoks to you in this message... ]

You been drinking?

Why are you asking?

Nov 13, 2020, 8:59 PM

Frankly it’s none of your business.

But yes. I mdont kemp sexrets. I’m drinking. It’s Friday what you expect? (Question mark)$

Re: Why are you asking?

Nov 13, 2020, 9:15 PM

I could tell. I don't drink any more but had a blast when I did.

Re: My wife is negative after I have

Nov 13, 2020, 8:52 PM

Was it a false positive?

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic