Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My thoughts on Winston.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

My thoughts on Winston.

May 1, 2014, 7:50 PM

This kid lives a life full of distractions. I am sure every where he goes there is a flock of people wanting to talk to him. I can easily see how getting distracted and talking could have taken his mind off of what he was doing and he could have walked right out with the bag of crabs. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. However, if it is found he blatantly stole, I think disciplinary action from the football team has to be taken. He is already suspended from the baseball team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My thoughts on Winston.

May 1, 2014, 8:32 PM

Too bad he didn't get crabs from the girl he assaulted!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2014, 10:28 PM

How do we know he didn't, or more likely, gave her crabs?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2014, 8:36 PM

Seriously? You really think there is a chance he forgot that he was carrying an enormous bag of crabs out of a
GROCERY STORE!!!!! If anyone believes that, expect a wave or criminals using the alibi, I FORGOT!!!!!

Heath Cline on 107.5 said it best

May 1, 2014, 8:41 PM

Most likely Winston had a hook up at the publix that was giving him free seafood.

Unfortunately the security guard or loss prevention figured it out and popped him. Better to take a simple shoplifting charge than admit you were receiving impermissible benefits.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

And that no one noticed him leave without paying?

May 1, 2014, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Re: My thoughts on Winston. ]

Wink wink nod nod

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2014, 8:39 PM

Guess he frogot to listen at burger king.... and frogot bb guns will break windows ohhhh and frogot no means no? I get the distracted part but 3 hours later he didnt remember.....

May 1, 2014, 9:14 PM

If it had been something very inexpensive like a box of pasta maybe the I forgot excuse would be plausible.

But crab legs, he wanted some crab and didn't have the cash. Spent it all at the strip club probably...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

should be kicked out of FSU like Chad Kelly was here for

May 1, 2014, 9:32 PM

much less here!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2014, 9:44 PM

Well I tried .... :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2014, 9:56 PM

Try harder, and you will come away knowing that Jameis is really the thug he was first thought to be after he was accused of rape!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2014, 7:07 AM

He is a taker. Just takes what he wants when he wants it and has an entire university and football town enabling him. Wonder why the football team has taken no action of suspending him?

Because he wasn't charged

May 2, 2014, 7:19 AM

only fined. This is the second time the TPD has not even charged him. Once on a rape, and now on theft. I guess the next no charge will be either assault with a deadly or manslaughter or murder.

He is revered in Tally, and they ain't gonna do anything to him there. You can bet on that....

Re: Because he wasn't charged

May 4, 2014, 9:23 AM

so if your son walked out with paying for crab legs you'd want him to be charged with shoplifting? I personally think the punishment fits the crime. Having to do community service for 30 bucks worth of crab legs if plenty.

Re: Because he wasn't charged

May 4, 2014, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Because he wasn't charged ]

He has a law suit against him and his brother for that one now. He has broken all sorts of laws at FSU since he has been there already, and nothing has been done.

Accountability is a tricky thing

May 2, 2014, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Re: My thoughts on Winston. ]

JW lives in a world where he is held completely accountable for what he does on the field representing FSU, and in return is rewarded with the "luxury" of not having to accept accountability with any mistakes in his personal life. He's the star and he's been given a completely different set of rules, and he is aware of this and is pushing the limits as much as possible. My guess is he is to the summer of 2014 what Johnny Football was to the summer of 2013.

I tried to give the benefi of of doubt, and then this ...

May 2, 2014, 9:20 AM

http://collegespun.com/acc/florida-state/this-facebook-post-from-march-seems-to-suggest-this-wasnt-jameis-winstons-first-free-seafood-dinner#

I have not, HAVE NOT checked the validity of this FB post so I had second thoughts of posting, but in light of my apparent ludicrous post, I felt I owed you. I shall get on my knees and say 100 Hail Tigers.

Re: I tried to give the benefi of of doubt, and then this ...

May 4, 2014, 6:50 PM

He will do it all again, and hopefully the victims in all the cases will break the bank at FSU and the police dept. They have continuously allow a rapist, a thief, and a severe beating by James and his brother go absolutely free.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

May 4, 2014, 7:03 PM

Not any more. Back on baseball

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic