Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My honest, humble opinion!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 2,254

My honest, humble opinion!!

Sep 24, 2012, 2:24 PM

FSU beat us on the field and I congratulate them. The effort from both teams was tremendous and both teams left their heart on the field! Much respect was gained that may not have already been there.

I dislike FSU as much as anyone but if they dont lose any games and are taking on the MIGHTY SEC in the NCG, you better believe my ### is pulling for FSU all the way!!!!

Obvious reasoning being we get FSU at home next year, minus EJ and with some serious Defensive help coming. Its always nice to knock off the defending champs, we already have experience at it as Auburn knows :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree - if FSU makes it to the NC game......

Sep 24, 2012, 2:33 PM

I'll be behind them 100% and hope they'll play and defeat and SEC team.

ACC ACC ACC***

Sep 24, 2012, 2:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC ACC ACC***

Sep 24, 2012, 2:38 PM

I hear ya, LOL.

For me its not so much about it being ACC, its more about proving our value in that we gave FSU fits and I dont think anyone else can even come close...exception being Florida, they are playing very well right now but its early with lots of season to go.

I like the positive feedback though, thanks guys!!

Go Tigers!!

We did that at Auburn in 2010. Gave 'em fits on way to NC.***

Sep 24, 2012, 2:49 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More like "No more SEC, SEC, SEC."***

Sep 24, 2012, 3:43 PM [ in reply to ACC ACC ACC*** ]

Re: I agree - if FSU makes it to the NC game......

Sep 24, 2012, 3:23 PM [ in reply to I agree - if FSU makes it to the NC game...... ]

Really???? You want FSU to win them all???

I want them to lose atleast 2 in conf. so we can slip in the back door

Re: I agree - if FSU makes it to the NC game......

Sep 24, 2012, 3:28 PM

My post read "if they win out"...I didnt say I would be pulling for them to win each game but if they manage to beat every team they play then I will definitely be pulling for them against anyone from SEC. That is my opinion.

Go tigers!!

Re: I want them to lose the remainder of their games. I

Sep 24, 2012, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Re: I agree - if FSU makes it to the NC game...... ]

don;t want any SEC or ACC team, other than Clemson, to win.

If they dont lose two games (they wont), then yes I will***

Sep 24, 2012, 2:38 PM

Re: I'll never pull for FSU

Sep 24, 2012, 2:43 PM

they may run the table but they are on their own. I dont see how them doing well helps CU in any way (other than perhaps a second ACC team could be in the BCS).

we recruit too much against them and I remember too well the years of futility aganst them once they joined the conference. I don't ever pull for FSU unless they play the coots

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll never pull for FSU

Sep 24, 2012, 2:49 PM

74TIGER, Love that fire, I can almost see the dislike in the post and that pumps me up as a fellow fan!! I dont think it helps Clemson at all other than through SOS being better if they dont lose and also our home game with them next year which I will be there, alreay excited about it lol.

Go Tigers!!

Re: My honest, humble opinion!!

Sep 24, 2012, 2:46 PM

Auburn wasa nothing without Scam Lootin but (and i hate to say this) I don't think FSU has the schedule strength to validate a NC bid, hopefully I'm wrong but I just don't see it happening.

Sep 24, 2012, 2:52 PM

Maybe you are right, but my answer to that is we can only pull for our Tigers and if we do not get beat again this year, FSU will have a higher SOS so that will help!!

That help hasn't signed yet. Be careful.***

Sep 24, 2012, 2:54 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That help hasn't signed yet. Be careful.***

Sep 24, 2012, 3:00 PM

You are right, I'm being positive, nothing more...Even with no help in recruiting, I can see our Defense being much better next year with more time within this new scheme...

Go Tigers!!

I agree We didnt lose the game FSU just beat us I hope they

Sep 24, 2012, 4:40 PM

go all the way

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Manuel a senior?***

Sep 24, 2012, 4:42 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Manuel is a senior***

Sep 24, 2012, 5:25 PM

Good! And thanks!***

Sep 24, 2012, 5:32 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2012, 5:46 PM

FSU beat us only because we beat ourselves, again. Everytime we get a good lead on a team we quit playing. FSU having to go on a 35-3 run to win tells the whole story. We simply quit playing. How can an offense as strong as ours only score 3 points to another teams 35? Ask FSU or WVU and they will tell you Clemson quit playing. We need major work on both sides of the ball. I just don't understand how a team can go from unstoppable on offense, to an offense that couldn't beat Troy State in the second. The laundry list for the defense wouldn't fit on the Internet so I'll leave that one alone. Special teams wasn't any better. The only good thing about the game is even though we only played for the first 2 quarters it wasn't a blowout. If FSU was really that good they would have beat us by 35 points or more.

Sep 24, 2012, 5:54 PM

I agree somewhat Shane, Clemson is and always has been a team that needs to play with great confidence!!

That confidence was high after the first TD only a minute and a half into the game...We really played great in the first half and had plenty left after the half...but...the MO swung heavily toward FSU on that long punt return by Joyner!! The crowd was back into it, they were confident, and we didnt stand our ground at that important juncture... We played very hard but simply put, FSU wore our guys down. Very proud of the Tigers, we just need to maintain that confident swagger in the face of the big MO :)

Go Tigers!! I cant wait for the BC game!

Replies: 21
| visibility 2,254
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic