Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My favorite player is the GOAT because...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,470

My favorite player is the GOAT because...

Jun 1, 2018, 8:13 AM

that's how I feel. You can't deny it. The other players are who are also mentioned in the GOAT conversation are not the GOAT because they are not my favorite. My argument is sound.

#facts

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I disagree.

Jun 1, 2018, 8:14 AM

My favorite player, who is the actual GOAT, played in a different era. If he played today's game, he would average 75 per game. He was ahead of his time.

#undeniable

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

That's crazy.

Jun 1, 2018, 8:16 AM

You don't even have any facts to support your claim. My favorite player would have dominated in your player’s era. Any true fan of the game would agree.

You want facts?

Jun 1, 2018, 8:18 AM

Statistics about my favorite player:
1) He changed the sport forever.
2) He was years ahead of his time.
3) He changed the way defenses were set up
4) He played before they put into place a new rule that helped your player.

FM,

Jun 1, 2018, 8:38 AM

shut up!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Thank you Dave for saying what we were all thinking***

Jun 1, 2018, 8:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Thank you Dave for saying what we were all thinking***

Jun 1, 2018, 9:15 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Are you threatening with violence? If so,

Jun 1, 2018, 9:16 AM

I support this.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoa FM. You forgot to logout and log back in as Snowtown.***

Jun 1, 2018, 8:21 AM

Please don't distract me...

Jun 1, 2018, 8:24 AM

I've got this clown on the ropes.

Just checked your profile page - saw where

Jun 1, 2018, 8:36 AM

you majored in BS - sorry I can't give the profile page a TU. Pretty sure you are working on the doctorate now.

Message was edited by: clover65®

Message was edited by: clover65®

I’m not sure what having a bachelor of science

Jun 1, 2018, 9:30 AM

degree has to do with anything, except demonstrating how intelligent I am.

Was this online or not?***

Jun 1, 2018, 10:11 AM

Sure. The degree might have been BS but not the

Jun 1, 2018, 11:42 AM [ in reply to I’m not sure what having a bachelor of science ]

Major. We know real BS when we see it.

Re: I’m not sure what having a bachelor of science

Jun 1, 2018, 11:52 AM [ in reply to I’m not sure what having a bachelor of science ]

now you sound like DSP.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ridiculous

Jun 1, 2018, 10:31 AM

But makes more sense than most of their arguments so I'm going with it too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Astonishing Genius!

Jun 1, 2018, 12:31 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on

Jun 1, 2018, 12:38 PM

You know they don't/didn't even play defense in this/that era.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,470
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic