Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My biggest concern this year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 799

My biggest concern this year

Aug 28, 2012, 8:12 AM

I have heard all the concerns about the O-line, D-Backs and such but my concern is ATTITUDE! Yeah, last year we were 8-0 and ESPN was talking, Sports Illustraded was here..all the hype and then the bottom dropped out. This year we are coming off the debacle of the Orange Bowl, Sammy not playing this Saturday. The players have to develope an attitude that prevents all the negative feedback to get in their head. Keep positive, learn from your mistakes and develope That Attitude. You are never too good, if you have a lead...put teams away and never listen to the hype.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't worry, the Chad and BV

Aug 28, 2012, 8:19 AM

have this covered!

Sammy not playing is really not that big of a deal.***

Aug 28, 2012, 8:20 AM

The defense knows what to do this season ....

Aug 28, 2012, 8:28 AM

Listen to Josh Watson's interview

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My biggest concern this year

Aug 28, 2012, 8:36 AM

what ever we did or didnt do at NCSt and OB needs to be remembered and not repeated. those outing were terrible for whatever reason

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That ties in with my belief in three basics: motivation,

Aug 28, 2012, 8:39 AM

discipline and training. The staff has to motivate the team to accept discipline; then both work in unison to train. A well-motivated, highly disciplined and expertly trained team will not cave into the stress of the game. The OB was to me a perfect example of an entire team that was lacking in all three, and even Coach Swinney admitted such. For the moment I'm willing to place faith in our current staff's abilities to be successful in all three basics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 799
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic