Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Thoughts on The Rock and the "man"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

My Thoughts on The Rock and the "man"

Jun 28, 2013, 3:31 PM

This is what I posted the day the information/photos were released - So I was talking to a carolina fan about howard's rock and trying to compare it to something at carolina. I then remembered they have no history, football traditions, or value in their football program

This is what I posted an hour ago - I've been facebook messaged, text messaged, and called asking to apologize in saying that a gamecock vandalized the rock. The above statement is what I said in response to Howard's rock being vandalized, no where in that statement do I say a carolina "fan" vandalized the rock.

However somebody that parks a pick up truck outside of a stadium, breaks into a stadium, and vandalizes a piece of property does not represent the university of clemson, the university of south carolina, or in university of class or honor. They do not have class, honor, or integrity, which represent both of these schools ...... Micah Rogers is a criminal, coward, and most importantly a kid.

I made a lot of mistakes as a kid, he made one too. Let's remember this; that he is a kid. If you have never screwed up then you can throw that first stone at him, if you have screwed up though than be glad that justice was served in this situation. This kid can use this punishment, and this lesson as one of many that he will take in the long journey in becoming an adult and a man.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic