Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Move over Clemson, Oregon and Alabama ... Northwestern's rid
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,453

Move over Clemson, Oregon and Alabama ... Northwestern's rid

May 24, 2018, 4:44 PM

Move over Clemson, Oregon and Alabama ... Northwestern's ridiculous new practice facility is on another level ( full title )

https://sports.yahoo.com/move-clemson-oregon-alabama-northwesterns-ridiculous-new-practice-facility-unparalleled-college-football-220858185.html

And we thought Coot fans were delusional.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow...impressive...but I had visited their football stadium

May 24, 2018, 5:05 PM

about 3 years ago and it was more or less a dump. They should put some of that money into the football stadium too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very impressive.

May 24, 2018, 5:37 PM

I do wish they would improve the stadium next though. Their fan base isn't the largest but I think the end zones and the areas around their stadium could use an overhaul.

It would sure be nice if another team in the Big10 could actually make some noise and get going in that conference. Meechigan isn't gonna do it. Mich St. is becoming inconsistent. Wisconsin has hit their peak due to what they can get athletically. Ohio St. just has their way with that conference and it's boring.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Move over Clemson, Oregon and Alabama ... Northwestern's rid

May 24, 2018, 6:12 PM

Don't get me wrong that's nice an all but NW ain't gonna win #### with it. And that beautiful glass is more of a distraction for practice and recruit magnet. The would have been better served to have an outdoor bar with games to enjoy the ocean view. They could have made it a resort for recruits to hang out at and bring guest, nope wasted on the practice field.

Clemson could spend that money but at the end of it the Death Valley concession would look like Jerry World, something everyone could enjoy. Hell you might be able to rebuild Death Valley for that much.

Re: Move over Clemson, Oregon and Alabama ... Northwestern's rid

May 24, 2018, 7:24 PM

Very nice!!!
I must say....

Hunter Johnson will enjoy that.***

May 24, 2018, 9:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: That would not be enough

May 24, 2018, 9:40 PM

to lure me anywhere near Chicago.

Re: That would not be enough

May 25, 2018, 11:57 AM

Chicago and its suburbs are beautiful and livable. I lived there 15 years, not far from Northwestern, and would move back in a heartbeat if circumstances allowed.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,453
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic