Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mostly everyone coming back for Bama?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,614

Mostly everyone coming back for Bama?

Jan 16, 2016, 7:23 PM

Saw where they are only losing Henry and Robinson on defense as far as early departures.I thought
i saw during the game where they had a couple on defense that would be sure fire 1st rd picks.Saban must of done some pretty good sales pitching to talk these guys out of millions of dollars.Howard was the #1 ranked te and is coming back?What's going on in bama land?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All that $$$ from the Natty's gotta go somewhere

Jan 16, 2016, 7:36 PM

;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh wait...that went to the officials***

Jan 16, 2016, 7:53 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mostly everyone coming back for Bama?

Jan 16, 2016, 7:58 PM

I think most of Bama's defensive first rounders were/are seniors... I pretty sure their defensive starters was a senior heavy group.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2016, 8:05 PM

Yeah they lost a lot ---he must have his wires cdossed

Jan 16, 2016, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Mostly everyone coming back for Bama? ]

Ok just checked Alabama's depth rosters from the game. They lose 5 starters on offense (4 Sr's, and 1 Jr to early departure). They also loose Drake (RB that subs with Henry and is sometimes a WR) so in reality they are losing 6 starters on offense.

On defense they are losing 7 senior starters and have one Jr defensive end (A'shawn Robinson) departing for the NFL... So their defense is losing 8 starters. Not included in this number are the 3 seniors that are part of their 2 deep that are also departing/running out of eligibility. Alabama has a lot of talent but one would certainly expect a drop in their defense next year. I just don't see them being near as deep - similar to us this past year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2016, 8:42 PM

Reuben Foster,Eddie Jackson,Johnathan Allen and a linebacker are all jr's that are coming back.All were highly rated except maybe for the linebacker.I know they had at least 1 freshmen cb(the one that was assigned to Renfroe) Sounds like they got at least 5 coming back,could've been a lot worse

They can't afford the cut in pay.***

Jan 16, 2016, 8:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,614
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic