Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good story on Justyn Ross.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Good story on Justyn Ross.

Oct 15, 2018, 11:37 AM

https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article219912175.html

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The KEY statement in the whole article

Oct 15, 2018, 12:33 PM

"These kids get bad advice from AAU coaches"

AAU basketball pumps sunshine up kids rear. Tells them all they are going to be in the NBA and it has a negative effect on other sports.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good story on Justyn Ross.

Oct 15, 2018, 1:45 PM

Thanks for posting. So glad he stayed with football. So many kids get taken advantage of in AAU bb.

Reminds me of Randy Moss. He excelled at football, basketball, baseball and track (was even on the debate team). He was player of the year in football, and player of the year in basketball twice ( teammate of Jason Williams). However, he knew 6'3' basketball players are a dime a dozen, but his skill set in football would set him apart.

Side note, granted WV is a small state, but he also played free safety, returned kickoffs and punts, and was the team's kicker and punter. Led his team to 2 state championships.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Moss is 6’5” seen him up close.

Oct 15, 2018, 3:14 PM

Your point is valid though. The nba only want quick, playmaking guards at that size. Unless you are Charles Barkley.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic