Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Morons on Good Morning Joe giddy again about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Morons on Good Morning Joe giddy again about

Mar 2, 2018, 9:37 AM

the "Stock Market Crash" (their words). They could care less if everyone in the country lost everything as long as it reflected badly on the president.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know...

Mar 2, 2018, 9:43 AM

I didn't vote for Bill Clinton or O'Bama, but for the sake of the Nation and all of us, it was my hope that they would be the best Presidents ever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: You know...

Mar 2, 2018, 9:55 AM

Agree. I'm not a big fan of Trump and his personal traits, but he was not elected to be a good guy. I am more interested in what he does for this country rather than his personality. I have several friends who know him well and I have heard "mixed" reviews ..... one said he would never work for him because he was worried about getting paid, one he still owes $500,000 to (going to arbitration ...don't know if it has been resolved), and tow who have had a very good experience working for him and got paid every cent.

Re: You know...

Mar 2, 2018, 12:29 PM [ in reply to You know... ]

Never go on a "hope" and NEVER trust an emotion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Morons on Good Morning Joe giddy again about

Mar 2, 2018, 9:52 AM

Those idjits love anything that leads us closer to the brink of destruction.

I've never seen so much contempt and hatred be openly embraced as by those clueless fecktards.

The term is "eve of destruction"

Mar 2, 2018, 11:41 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfZVu0alU0I

Mar 2, 2018, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Morons on Good Morning Joe giddy again about ]

People don't realize how close this country came. We dodged a bullet. It's going to take more than one term for Trump to straighten this out. Liberals are still entrenched in key positions everywhere and even an ex president works daily to undermine him.

Mar 2, 2018, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Morons on Good Morning Joe giddy again about ]

Those idjits love anything that leads us closer to the brink of destruction.

I've never seen so much contempt and hatred be openly embraced as by those clueless fecktards.

Then you never watched Fox News during Obama's term.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2018, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Morons on Good Morning Joe giddy again about ]

Sorry, man, but it sounds like you've been watching way-too-much Fox News. That's the network of outright lies, twisted half-truths, and outrageous false exaggerations. And, it has the sick personalities that tell you about how scared you should be, and how the majority of the people (i.e., the 65% that don't support TheRump) are evil and un-American.
You'll live longer if you turn that crap off.

Meanwhile, their FA’s/Brokers have

Mar 2, 2018, 9:55 AM

them buying in over the next few days. A bunch of hot air for the sheep most Americans have become

A Well Known Secret Regarding The Stock Market

Mar 2, 2018, 10:06 AM

is that it will rebound. You have to remember, MSNBC's audience is verifiable idiots.

Who was actually watching msnbc ?

Mar 2, 2018, 10:09 AM

That's been their motivation for decades.***

Mar 2, 2018, 10:21 AM

Funny, those same morons didn't

Mar 2, 2018, 10:32 AM

give him credit when the stock market set record after record.

Q

Re: Funny, those same morons didn't

Mar 2, 2018, 11:11 AM

Do you think he should get all the credit for the upswing that started before he took office?

It started the day he got elected so, yea. He should get

Mar 2, 2018, 1:11 PM

most of the credit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't credit Trump either for the 2017 run

Mar 2, 2018, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Funny, those same morons didn't ]

And I didn't credit Obama for the great run the market had under him. I didn't credit W for the crash. And i didn't credit Clinton for the run up during the 90s. But they, congress, global economies, etc etc all contribute and when it comes down to it - markets just do what they want whether it be by efficient markets theory or just chaos.

But I can credit short term moves to all of those leaders when policies are initially announced and the market moves suddenly. So I will credit Trumps tariff's with the recent activity. Folks are being reminded that he campaigned as a nationalist non-free trader. So the steel workers might be happy but all the folks they supply probably will not be so giddy.

Besides if Trump is going to take all the credit for the ups.. he has to take all the credit for the downs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I didn't credit Trump either for the 2017 run

Mar 2, 2018, 11:31 AM

I agree with much of what you said. Obama said he did not have anything to do with the stock market when it was depressed after he took office, but later took credit when it was up. All presidents/politicians do that ..... same with gas prices. I don't think there is any question though that the new tax bill is having an impact, as well as his tariff announcement, which I thought was dumb. It ultimately may be OK as a negotiating too with our trade partners, but to announce it like he did was stupid.

Re: I didn't credit Trump either for the 2017 run

Mar 2, 2018, 11:32 AM

negotiating "tool"!

Mar 2, 2018, 10:40 AM

You nailed it when you called them MORONS. Joe & the DA woman beside him.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Mar 2, 2018, 11:36 AM

She is a bigger idiot than him and somehow (I think I know) she is influencing his political views. He was not always that much of a moron.

Scarborough is typical wannabe star who goes over to the other side of the political spectrum and wants to be liked. Therefore he basically sells his soul to be liked by the left-wing TV talking heads.

Joe is one of the true conservatives of our time

Mar 2, 2018, 11:55 AM

and has proposed over and over to cap defense spending, Medicare, and Medicaid.

I’m going to watch the podcast of today’s show when it comes out and am betting they are giddy about Trump looking stupid but not about the market.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joe is one of the true conservatives of our time

Mar 2, 2018, 5:09 PM

If the "crash" make his look stupid, then they are all for it. Why would they call it a crash? It is far from a crash and only makes them look stupid. Joe claims to be a fiscal conservative, but he is moving (with Mika's help) away from that too. BI guess being a social conservative is out the window considering Mika will be his third wife!

They call it a crash to get under Trump’s skin. Of course

Mar 2, 2018, 12:36 PM

it’s not a crash but pales in comparison to the hundreds of dumb things Trump has said.

Message was edited by: josephg®

Re: They call it a crash to get under Trump’s skin. Of course

Mar 2, 2018, 1:16 PM

So you are focused on the dumb things he says and not the smart things he does ...... Yes he says a lot of dumb things, but I don't really care as long as he does the right thing. I din't care about the hundreds of stupid things Obama said either, but did care about the stupid things he did .... which were plenty!

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic