Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More on Trump military remarks.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 532

More on Trump military remarks.

Sep 8, 2020, 9:39 AM

Evidence of orange man bad: a liberal publication came out with an article that said that orange man said bad things. The source was anonymous. The owner of this leftist website also donated over 500k to joe Biden. Goldberg, of the Atlantic said that the anonymous source doesn’t want to come out because they are afraid of “mean tweets”

Evidence that orange man didn’t say those things:

- 21 people (most were there I believe) have refuted the false reporting
- documentation from the White House at the time shows the reason for the canceled trip was bad weather
- John Bolton’s book (yet another hit piece) completely contradicts the anonymous source and it also aligns with what we were being told by the White House.

Yet you complete imbeciles will continue to push this narrative, just like the “fine people” hoax. It will be pushed and pushed until the uneducated will just believe it because it has become so mainstream.

Anyone that believes this story with the evidence that we have right now is a complete dumba$$

https://twitter.com/bmorgenstern45/status/1303315611905392641?s=21

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hold on now.

Sep 8, 2020, 9:52 AM

Do you realize that mean tweets are mean?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More on Trump military remarks.

Sep 8, 2020, 11:58 AM

You have been conned. You Trumper‘s are way too easy. LOL.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2020, 12:36 PM

BIG HOUSE said:

You have been conned. You Trumper‘s are way too easy. LOL.

I keep seeing crazy leftists say random, vague, unintelligent crap like this instead of providing an actual counter argument if they disagree.

So please expand on your thoughts on why/how I have been “conned”

Sep 8, 2020, 12:58 PM

Long story short, you're a naive sucker.

Sep 8, 2020, 1:05 PM

Another vague unintelligent post. Thanks for stopping by for your insight and wisdom.

Sep 8, 2020, 1:11 PM

No. There is nothing vague about what I stated. You're an idiot a naive sucker. Is that less vague?

This guy refutes your claim. Are they true? I have no idea

Sep 8, 2020, 1:05 PM

but I doubt none of the 21 people have ever been with him 24/7 at any time:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/09/everyone-knows-its-true/616138/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This guy refutes your claim. Are they true? I have no idea

Sep 8, 2020, 1:09 PM

What about the report and emails from that day?

What about trump hater John Bolton writing about the same instance in his book a few months ago? His story matched up with with what the White House is saying.

So basically you are saying that you will believe everything from the media that is negative towards trump? Even if it is an anonymous source. Get your TDS checked out.

No, you are saying you will believe anything the

Sep 8, 2020, 1:18 PM

Trump administration says. I’m not sure the story was accurate, but you are sure he didn’t say it just like the guy in the story I linked is sure of the opposite.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, you are saying you will believe anything the

Sep 8, 2020, 1:26 PM

I’ve said over and over I don’t know whether it’s true or

Sep 8, 2020, 2:09 PM

not but some journalists with great credibility say it is. It’s just some people will believe any claim Trump makes.

Speaking of honest arguments, is Trump’s claim of the best economy ever with only 2.5% growth, an honest argument? Check out the 2nd link of GDP the last 20 years that show growth under Clinton and Dubya.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/02/01/trumps-economic-growth-is-slower-than-obamas-last-3-years/#1491c9b14fed

https://www.statista.com/statistics/188165/annual-gdp-growth-of-the-united-states-since-1990/

annnnddddd.....crickets.***

Sep 8, 2020, 4:00 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’ve said over and over I don’t know whether it’s true or

Sep 8, 2020, 6:05 PM [ in reply to I’ve said over and over I don’t know whether it’s true or ]

Re: This guy refutes your claim. Are they true? I have no idea

Sep 8, 2020, 1:19 PM [ in reply to This guy refutes your claim. Are they true? I have no idea ]

Your candidate is a Prev. everyone knows it true.

Really....this is the argument you want to make?

Sep 8, 2020, 3:59 PM

You do realize who Trump is right?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2020, 1:27 PM

If you think there is anything vague about how Trump has conned you and millions of others, I will not be able to help you with any additional clarity. Just make sure you go to the polls on Tuesday, November 10 and vote for your guy.

Sep 8, 2020, 1:30 PM

Sep 8, 2020, 2:27 PM

So I am owned by mountain boy? That’s hilarious. So far it’s been 100% painless. At least somebody let me know that I am owned by Little Mountain boy. Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately nobody let you know that your owned by Fox News. I will say, you have a much more impressive owner.

Sep 8, 2020, 2:52 PM

Sep 8, 2020, 1:31 PM

It will be pushed and pushed until the uneducated will just believe it because it has become so mainstream.

I really hate when that happens.

Sep 8, 2020, 2:22 PM

I hate it too. It’s been happening for years. Well executed by Fox News long before little Donnie showed up.

Sep 8, 2020, 4:00 PM

Regarding your evidence, there’s one more person in addition to the 21 that did not hear trump say it. I happened to be in France at the time and I didn’t hear him say it. So that’s 22. How about you, are you 23? So 21 people said they didn’t hear him say it. Six people said they did hear him say it. I’ll let you process that for a second. That’s right you came up with 27 people that were allegedly on the scene and had an opportunity to hear him make some offhand comments. 27 people in close enough proximity to hear some offhand comments. I would expect in the next few days it would be pretty easy to find another 10 or 20 or 30 people who said they didn’t hear it. Would that further strengthen your case? Do you understand the math and logistics here? It’s stunningly simple. Do you understand how this man cons you?

Replies: 22
| visibility 532
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic