Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Moral victory...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Moral victory...

Nov 25, 2018, 6:34 PM

Carolina fans are only trying to push this moral victory on us because it also messes with our fans. It's almost like a troll that wasn't meant to be a troll. Even with what they did on offense they still lost by 21 points. Some of their fans are saying "if we only had a few extra possessions or if their defense was fully healthy"..... It wouldn't have mattered. They still weren't gonna slow us down on offense. But think of this: how does it feel to be a South Carolina fan? Knowing that you will NEVER compete for a national championship or win your conference. Like they literally play each season for nothing. Hell will freeze over the day South Carolina wins a championship. Imagine rooting for a team who will never win like we win. I like to laugh at other teams fans (the way they act) but USuC fans take the cake. They literally get hyped up and have to come up with "moral victories" because they will never know what it's like to play on the big stage. Same goes with their recruits. You chose to go to a school that has literally a zero percent chance of winning a championship. So they can say all they want. We'll show up next year and hit them in the mouth, againnnn. Go Tigers. Beat Pitt.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic