»
Topic: Michel Dukes: Epitome of a Clemson Tiger
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 4, 2019 9:05 PM by: tigerofclem
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Michel Dukes: Epitome of a Clemson Tiger

[10]
Posted: Feb 4, 2019 4:11 PM

Was this guy not born to go to college at CU & play for the Tigers?

What a perfect example of exactly the kind of person Dabo & all of us want within the Clemson family!

This young man of character, focus, determination & heart could be the "poster man" for what we're all looking for in a Championship Tiger.

Welcome to Clemson, Mr. Dukes! You're going to accomplish great things in all areas of life.

2020 orange level member

Re: Michel Dukes: Epitome of a Clemson Tiger

[3]
Posted: Feb 4, 2019 4:29 PM

With the development Tony has with his RB’s I expect big things from the MD!! Just what the doctor ordered!

2020 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!

The best is yet to come!! I’m so grateful for Clemson Football going into the 2020’s

[4]
Posted: Feb 4, 2019 4:34 PM

Can you believe he played varsity for his HS since the 8th grade!
Over 8700 yds in 5 yrs, and 13 yd per carry avg- Yikes!!! (117 TDS)
major get.

[1]
Posted: Feb 4, 2019 5:58 PM

Lord willing, I believe Mr. Dukes is the Mike Williams of this class.

I admit, I haven't studied how to review film of a player. So, just for fun, I went back and watched senior film of LynJ and ETN. What I saw in both of them was the amazing ability to see the entire field and where lanes were and where their blockers would be. Both also had the ability to shed would be tacklers without slowing down. They could reverse field if needed and fast enough to gain major yardage.

Then I flipped on Mr. Dukes. WOW! Yeah that is what I said! He looks like he has the same talents and abilities. THe only thing he didn't seem to have was that TOP END SPEED. But, other than that he is a mirror image.

Frankly, I am shocked that Mr. Dukes is not rated higher by the recruiting services.

Posted: Feb 4, 2019 9:05 PM

Yeah, Clemson does a great job of recruiting great young men of character and talent - which comes in handy especially around CFP time.

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2284 people have read this post