Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Medley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Medley

Jun 10, 2018, 10:21 PM

Committed to A&M

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Medley

Jun 10, 2018, 11:44 PM

It can't be sugar coated anymore O line recruiting is simply not where it needs to be. Its behind every other position group by a lot

Jun 11, 2018, 1:26 AM

Think you're overreacting by a lot. Go back and look at the rankings of guys we have currently on the team. This years starting line up will have a 5 star, two 4 stars and two 3 stars with a 5 star and a few 4 stars waiting in the wings as backups. Plenty of guys left out still for you to start planning in which building to jump off of. Never seen as many so called "fans" whine about recruiting as I have this year. Quite frankly I am hoping a lot of you start pulling for another team.

Jun 11, 2018, 2:13 AM

It's more about projecting out to 2019 after Hyatt's gone. We've only taken 5 guys the last two cycles, which is low. If guys get injured or don't pan out as quickly as hoped there could be potential issues with depth or even the starting line. If we had a bunch of elite 2019 guys in the pipe we'd still be fine, but as of now we don't, and really only seem to lead for Hornibrook. Hunter Rayburn's probably going to A&M with Medley too.

I'm not trying to be doom and gloom, and we'll probably be okay, so long as we don't miss on a bunch of the guys that have yet to play. There's still time too for recruiting blue chip 2019 guys too, and we're pretty well positioned at this point for 2020.

Medley is a 3* (if counting) and Rayburn isn't his puppy.

Jun 11, 2018, 7:55 AM

The red-shirts from this past year alone are probably a top 10 group nationally. In the past, I might agree, but no one can really project a rash of injuries. This year's FR class is probably one of the best ever at Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2018, 6:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Medley ]

Unlike the chickens in Columbia, 9 or 10 wins now won’t cut it at Clemson. It’s playoffs or failure. This current offensive line recruiting reflects a Tommy Bowden level. That wasn’t good. We were outworked on Miller. That should never happen.

Jun 11, 2018, 7:04 AM

Keep trying Michael. You're not fooling anyone.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2018, 7:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Medley ]

Clemson makes cut for 4-star OT

I thought this was

Jun 11, 2018, 7:59 AM

About the Righteous Brothers....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic