Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fox News LOLOLOLOLOLOL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

Fox News LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Jun 18, 2015, 11:55 AM

http://mediamatters.org/video/2015/06/18/foxs-steve-doocy-its-extraordinary-that-charles/204043

Come on MAN

#FoxNewsIsTheOnlyNews
#AttackOnFaithMyAss

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fox News LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Jun 18, 2015, 11:58 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Who dat?***

Jun 18, 2015, 11:59 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like a really feminine fat dude

Jun 18, 2015, 12:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So MSNBC?***

Jun 18, 2015, 12:00 PM

Nvmd, its just a chick***

Jun 18, 2015, 12:01 PM

Ahhhhhh. It's HuffPo***

Jun 18, 2015, 12:02 PM

Rachel Dolezal***

Jun 18, 2015, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Who dat?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently it's this person

Jun 18, 2015, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Fox News LOLOLOLOLOLOL ]

http://jennytrout.com/?page_id=8691

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOLY SHIIT SHE REALLY IS HUFFPO. I WAS JUST FUKKIN AROUND

Jun 18, 2015, 12:13 PM

WHEN I SAID THAT.

I bet jenny_trout is one of the worst

Jun 18, 2015, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Fox News LOLOLOLOLOLOL ]

humans on the planet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I bet jenny_trout is one of the worst

Jun 18, 2015, 12:44 PM

With a name like trout...Whew she needs to soak in a tub.
Take the wool hat off girl.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Media Matters LOLOLOLOLOLOL***

they're good at sending Billary updates on Benghazi***

Jun 18, 2015, 12:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, at least we know who subscribes to the Limbaugh Letter

Jun 18, 2015, 12:05 PM

in here.

well at least we know who subscribes to mediamatters

Jun 18, 2015, 12:23 PM

in here.

Truthfully, that is the first time that I recall visiting

Jun 18, 2015, 12:27 PM

the site. You guys get superbutthurt when someone talks about Fox News though. Just try and look at things from multiple points of view. You wouldn't watch a #### with one camera angle would you? Especially if the dudes asss kept getting in the way.

not sure if the Rush thing was supposed to be a slam

Jun 18, 2015, 12:30 PM

but i watch all channels, cnn and msnbc. Actually probably more than i do fox.
I always like to hear what the nutbags have to say ;)

and no, i dont pay for any site. Its like pron, why pay for it when there's so much free stuff out there.

OK, WOW, I went back to the site and it really is a bunch of

Jun 18, 2015, 12:29 PM [ in reply to well at least we know who subscribes to mediamatters ]

left wing crazies just discrediting Fox News. Luckily, they get ALOT of opportunities to do it.

that is why that site was created

Jun 18, 2015, 12:32 PM

the name is a sham. I think George soros funds most of it so it's definitely a whack job site.

Can't believe an entire site is dedicated

Jun 18, 2015, 12:43 PM

To shooting fish in barrel.

I was surprised they called it that so quickly (last night)

Had the races been reversed, they would have held on to that claim a little longer, imo.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it was a direct result of eyewitness testimony.***

Jun 18, 2015, 12:04 PM

Im sure it was***

Jun 18, 2015, 12:05 PM

Actual news IS reporting that. But keep on thinking what

Jun 18, 2015, 12:08 PM

you are being fed.

Touchy today

Jun 18, 2015, 12:11 PM

See my post below.

Yall some crazy asss white dudes in hear. Call it what it

Jun 18, 2015, 12:05 PM [ in reply to I was surprised they called it that so quickly (last night) ]

is.

It is what it is, but there's no doubt it'd be handled

Jun 18, 2015, 12:09 PM

totally different if roles were reversed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now that I've heard of the racial stuff from

Jun 18, 2015, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Yall some crazy asss white dudes in hear. Call it what it ]

Survivors, I agree that it is.

Last night, before that was disclosed, I didnt know that and being publicly called a hate crime before publicly disclosing the eye witness accounts was premature. Imo

Well, the guy pretty much told them it was a hate crime

Jun 18, 2015, 12:11 PM [ in reply to I was surprised they called it that so quickly (last night) ]

According to witnesses. The punishment of death is pretty absolute, so I don't really care about the motive. And if you don't have the death penalty, life in prison without the possibility of parole is pretty absolute. You can't punish him any more than death, or lock him up any longer than life.

But if it makes someone feel better to get death plus 50 years for a hate crime, whatever. Or life in prison for 9 murders and 100 years for a hate crime. Again, whatever. It's murder.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right

Jun 18, 2015, 12:13 PM

But the public didn't know that until sometime this morning. That's what I'm going on.

I'm willing to bet my Vas Deferens that the police knew that

Jun 18, 2015, 12:14 PM

before the Public and they were the ones who initially described it as a hate crime.

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING IS INAPPROPRIATE

Jun 18, 2015, 12:19 PM

that kind of judgement can incite an undesirable public response before the public is made aware of the eyewitness account.

and good luck today.

Jun 18, 2015, 12:20 PM

the snip is today right?

Why not then say it's being treated as a hate crime based...

Jun 18, 2015, 12:20 PM [ in reply to I'm willing to bet my Vas Deferens that the police knew that ]

on witness reports of what the gunman said?

I think the point is that it seemed to many that it was being treated as a hate crime because a white guy shot black people, since nothing else was mentioned.

Either way, I don't understand why it's so important to pronounce it one way or the other so early in a story.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sigh

Jun 18, 2015, 12:21 PM

this. So much this.

I'm willing to bet they knew it 10 minutes after they

Jun 18, 2015, 12:21 PM [ in reply to I'm willing to bet my Vas Deferens that the police knew that ]

arrived on the scene. They probably waited to make certain though before feeding the media sharks and talking heads more chum.

When this is all over, it will be about race and not about some nut killing 9 innocent people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never seen a murder that wasn't a hate crime

Jun 18, 2015, 12:07 PM

But somehow murder is worse if it's over race, than over money owed to a bookie or something. I guess. Whatever. It really doesn't matter to me why the guy did what he did. Could have been a black guy mowing down a crowd of Mormons in Utah yelling "Kill Whitey". It could have been some kid bullied at school. Doesn't matter. Maybe in some criminal cases that are circumstantial regarding the crime itself, establishing a motive is important. But when you're caught red-handed like this guy, the motive doesn't matter. He should fry. I don't care if a black guy raped his young daughter. Sure, if he just killed the pedophile, that's fine. But he killed 9 people. Doesn't matter because there is no excuse, racial or otherwise.

Yep***

Jun 18, 2015, 12:15 PM

What if someone rapes your kid?

Jun 18, 2015, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Never seen a murder that wasn't a hate crime ]

Then is it ok to kill them?

Yep, especially if caught in the act.

Jun 18, 2015, 1:02 PM

No better use of deadly force defined anywhere.

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic