Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just a breakdown for y'all. An eye opener for sure.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,903

Just a breakdown for y'all. An eye opener for sure.

Jan 21, 2014, 1:04 AM

Sometimes it takes seeing everyone's names for you to realize how much depth we could have if everyone stays healthy.

QB- Stoudt, Kelly, Watson, Nick S.

RBs- Dye, Gallman, Brooks, Davidson, Oglesby, Choice, Howard, Jay Jay, maybe Kamara,

TEs- Cooper, Seckinger, Leggett, Milan Richard, and Cannon Smith (also read that Greenlee is moving here and impressing staff)

WRs- Peake, Kitt, Scott, Priester, Thompson, Humphries, Mike Williams, Hopper, D. Rod, and TJ Green

OL- we lose Shatley and Thomas, but redshirt comes off Crowder. We add Falcenelli and Hearn. Maverick Morris also comes into play. We are getting there and I think we will hold out own in 2014 and then add some big ugliest in 2015

Other side of the ball

DEs- Shaq Lawson, Vic Beastly, Corey Crawford, redshirts come off Ebo and Dane Rogers, Branes, Aiken

DTs- D. Williams, Jarrett, Josh Watson, get Carlos Watkins back, Reader, redshirt comes off Pagano, Dodd, and we add Jabril Robinson.

LBs- Anthony, Steward, Boulware, Dorian O'Daniel, Kellen Jones, Burrell, Goodson, plus major talent coming up in recruits in Kendall Joseph, Korie Rogers, Chris Register, and Jaken Williams.

DBs- Wiggins,Fuller, Tankersley, Geohaghan, Blanks, Peters, Alexander, Edmond, Jenkins, Baker, Carter, Johnson, and we add Jefferie Gibson.

Return game? Take your pick. Plenty to choose from

Kicking- losing Catman will hurt, but I'm sure we will develop the correct player.

To sum it up- we are not short on talent. We are overflowing. If I missed anyone please feel free to add. I think the worst we could go this year is 8-4 IMO. I predict we go 10-3.

Go Tigers!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We need a placeholder for the FG.

Jan 21, 2014, 1:15 AM

Catman botched a few during the Orange Bowl which has to be related to the placeholder.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We need a placeholder for the FG.

Jan 21, 2014, 6:18 AM

I think one of the backup QB's should be the placeholder. Always the opportunity for a fake.

there! you got a point***

Jan 21, 2014, 6:30 AM

And it needs to be

Jan 21, 2014, 6:30 AM [ in reply to Re: We need a placeholder for the FG. ]

a backup QB.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Matt Porter and Andrew Maass also come to mind at WR

Jan 21, 2014, 2:28 AM

Two guys I remember seeing in the Orange and White game from this past year. Porter had that length you look for in a WR, just gets buried in the depth chart though. Maass I don't remember too much about but he saw play time then too and I was impressed with all the WR's that you just don't get to see because of all the talent we have elsewhere.

FIRE DABO!***

Jan 21, 2014, 5:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

COOT***

Jan 21, 2014, 6:32 AM

Re: Just a breakdown for y'all. An eye opener for sure.

Jan 21, 2014, 8:54 AM

you left out losing destefano and timothy to medicals on the OL

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,903
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic