Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Suspension of players
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Suspension of players

Dec 28, 2018, 12:03 PM

So a trace of some "performance enhancement drug" shows up in a blood test just before a key game and NO ONE knows how it got there or from whence it came. Now sources claim it could have come from hair spray or any one of several ways that has NADA... NOTHING to do with "performance enhancement" , unless of course you call a hair do " performance enhancing!!!"
This whole thing stinks like rotten tuna and can probably be"traced" to a very prejudiced and highly influential moron working for the mob, notre dame or Alabama or all three.....i put nothing past the evil people who just can't stand a clean, wholesome college football coach and his honorable program. Not to lessen the impact on a fine young man whose accomplishments have been tarnished.
It would be nice if a white knight showed up at the last minute and slaughtered this nightmare. It would be even nicer if Dabo and the AD simply told the cotton bowl big shots that we came as a team and we'll play as a team or we'll pack up and leave as a team and screw your trumped up traces of "enhancements".
But, the truth is that things like that only happen in Camelot and Hallmark movies ..... but wouldn't it be nice.
GO TIGERS!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Suspension of players

Dec 28, 2018, 2:21 PM

You know, probably 6 months ago I would have disagreed with you, but not now. I would love to see CU stand tall and tell the Cotton Bowl to take their bowl and shove it---and come home. However on reflection I realize that the Cotton Bowl folks had nothing to do with all of this. It has been the corrupt and useless NCAA, an organization I have despised for years. I would love to see Clemson sue them, but that's not going to happen because they are a government "agency" and as such are above the law. Anyone who thinks that in this country we are not living with the boot of big government on our necks is living in an absolute fantasy world.

Dec 28, 2018, 2:33 PM

Yea you wish we’d go home you coot piece of trash.

Dec 28, 2018, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Suspension of players ]

"Step outa line.. The Man comes..And takes you away"...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tiger michael = Reggaeman

Dec 28, 2018, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Suspension of players ]

u5c coot

Dec 28, 2018, 2:30 PM

Excuse me, but speaking as a woman, I'd like to say that Trevor's "hairdo" does "enhance" him!

Dec 28, 2018, 2:38 PM

TU for ENHANCE...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I smell chicken***

Dec 28, 2018, 2:47 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic