Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Marcus Lattimore---Coots Please Read
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Marcus Lattimore---Coots Please Read

May 10, 2012, 7:41 AM

Don't get your panties all wadded up
No one said ML has ever been in possession, or smoked pot Take time to read the post and try or get someone to help you understand the post
Someone posted that ML was a member of a Fraternity that had got busted for drugs and the Fraternity Charter had been revoked
Then a coot asked for prof
Fact's posted by the coots on a coot site
ML was a member of the Fraternity
The Fraternity was busted and charter revoked after a dug bust
No one on here or in the post said anything about ML being busted or was ever in the Frat house during the
drug bust

"The fact that you would accuse him of doing illegal drugs is ridiculous."
NO one accused ML of anything other than the fact he was a Fraternity Brother of a Fraternity that got busted and their charter revoked for the use of drugsOBS is also a Fraternity Brother of the same Fraternity
has been sine his days in the 60's when he was at Flordia

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Marcus Lattimore---Coots Please Read

May 10, 2012, 7:44 AM

Lattimore, South Carolina’s All-SEC running back, accepted a bid to the Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity on Monday, according to the fraternity.

http://www.gogamecocks.com/2012/01/31/198335/ggf-lattimore-joins-fraternity.html

Monday, 26 March 2012 23:27 Alpha Tau Omega shut down on drug charges

http://www.dailygamecock.com/news/item/3962-alpha-tau-omega-shut-down-on-drug-charges

May 10, 2012, 8:07 AM

Mr. Logic, we get it, but you really don't expect coots to understand truth or logic do you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

coots can read?***

May 10, 2012, 8:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: coots can read?***

May 10, 2012, 8:28 AM

I think some of them can read, but their comprehension, at times, is not very good on this board. The ignore button does wonders for this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2012, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Marcus Lattimore---Coots Please Read ]

the issue is its not news or fact so why post in a attempt to connect dots that dont exist.... not really logic... think the folks posting this crap are the ones that need to think for a moment.

and before you say it, yes i am a 'coot'. i only come on here for a good laugh because this site is funny to me and passes the time while at work when its slow. i really hope the whole clemson fanbase dosent feel the same as many do on this board.

all fanbases have crazy a-holes and its starting to look like clemson has more hurt butts then anyone

Re Hopefullly, Great Turd, you can now leave.***

May 10, 2012, 8:39 AM

Re: Re Hopefullly, Great Turd, you can now leave.***

May 10, 2012, 8:42 AM

nope, because its people like you that make this site funny for folks like me : ) i will go back to not posting and just enjoying all the great insight i get off this board and would like to say thanks to all of you that keep showing them hurt bums. keep it up tiger

Why don't you just tune in WCCP so you get a fair share

May 10, 2012, 11:03 AM

of deluded souls like Gamecock Will and others like him who call in several times daily to mix in with Clemson callers? That way you can hear the voices and decide who is closer to reality. Give a team with a pitiful history three good years and delusions of grandeur abound ! Then give them one loss like the ##### had in the middle of their run last season to blow the SEC Least title and good ol' Will came on the air calling for Spurrier's job.Please do go back to just reading on here, but do spend a little time listening to your own fans as well - it may not entertain you as much, but you will get a true picture of both fanbases.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Live in Columbia

May 10, 2012, 11:36 AM

and if the usc callers in the upstate are as bad as a certain few clemson fans(not all) that call in down here, i feel your pain in that regard.

thegreatord

May 10, 2012, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Marcus Lattimore---Coots Please Read ]

So you are saying that something that is posted by the coots on 2 coot sites are not facts
Thats something we have been saying for years, thanks
for clearing it up

Now I have heard coot logic at its best

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: thegreatord

May 10, 2012, 11:39 AM

nope, you posted it on a clemson board and you have shown motive....... but there is no real or factual links between #21 and weed so your logic is what again?

the point is by posting those links on here, you hope that people will start to talk about it like they have with the big 12 stuff. it gains steam and if so many talk, well it must be true....... right?

Actually Mr Logic

May 10, 2012, 9:01 AM

somesone posted that Marcus had as "much respect" for 'weed" as "Sammy" did

Since Sammy was arrested for having weed, that would imply that Marcus - since he "has as much respect" for "weed" would also have weed himself.

That's a "leap of logic" to suggest that because Marcus belongs to a fraternity that got busted, that he has the "same respect for weed" as a guy who got arrested for having it.

Re: makes sense to me.***

May 10, 2012, 10:48 AM

Is there any reason at all anybody should be posting about

May 10, 2012, 10:46 AM

one of their guys? It isn't as though this is at all useful news.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is there any reason at all anybody should be posting about

May 10, 2012, 10:51 AM

It all comes from a post yesterday
Yes when a coot ask for facts, and are provided they still get up-set and call it all a lie

May 10, 2012, 12:10 PM

The original post was that Marcus has just as much respect for weed as Sammy does. Sammy was obviously recently busted for smoking pot. I guess Marcus just has a "respect" for weed in a non-stoner kind of way, whatever that means. If the intended meaning of the post was not that Marcus smokes pot I apologize for jumping to such a rash conclusion. Several of your tater brethren owe the same apology, as they interpreted the same meaning from the thread.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic