Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Man we just played really well and won our first game and there is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Man we just played really well and won our first game and there is

Sep 1, 2018, 3:39 PM

Always somebody that has to come on here and complain about something. Some of you need to be supervised when you are on social media.

Big deal if Will Sweeney gets a scholarship. Most college's and universities allow employees kids a full ride or a hefty discount anyway. Some of you need to find a hobbie away from Clemson football!

The last 2 weeks it was the all about KB and TL. What will it be this week! Get off social media and learn to enjoy Life.

Why do we must enjoy the win and get ready for Texas A & M!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man we just played really well and won our first game and there is

Sep 1, 2018, 3:41 PM

Amen!!
Go Tigers!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2018, 3:42 PM

Preach!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen***

Sep 1, 2018, 3:43 PM

military_donation.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2018, 3:44 PM

Honestly on here if most were on fire I would not #### on them to put them out.

Sep 1, 2018, 3:46 PM

Most of these complainers wouldn’t be on here if Clemson wasn’t a top tier team. These people are bandwagoners and their recent TNET handle proves it. Crump should boot these people.

Ha Ha That's not gonna happen.

Sep 1, 2018, 3:51 PM

He loves the traffic whether good or bad.

GO TIGERS!!!

Well said!!***

Sep 1, 2018, 3:51 PM

Sep 1, 2018, 4:21 PM

The complainer didn't even know there were two Swinney boys playing.

Re Will's scholarship: i believe all 3 guys responsible for our total of 6 points vs Alabama were walk-ons at the time. Long Snapper Patrick Phibbs, Holder Will Swinney and backup Placekicker Alex Spence earned scholarships that night alone, in my book, since the offense barely broke the red zone.

When scholarship holders transfer or leave early, coaches at all programs look to award those partials (full scholarships but not good for four years) as rewards to deserving players rather than enticement to incoming players WHO HAVEN'T DONE A THING YET FOR YOUR PROGRAM. Since the scholly being awarded isn't even good for 4 years, why would you give an incomplete enticement to an incoming freshman anyway?

Alex Spence doesn't have a starting role now that Heugel is back. Yet he still has done more to earn his scholarship than (imo) Lyn-J Dixon, who just became our leading rusher in his first college game. Not that Dixon did anything wrong--just that i personally like rewards more than enticement.

So now there's Swinney. Did Press Maravich deny a scholarship to his son? (His name was Peter). Could you really deny a kid a scholly because of where he eats and sleeps and spells his last name? In an environment where respect is the coin of the realm, would you really disrespect Dabo to the point of disrespecting all the work his son puts in and gives to Clemson? Will is a sophomore, and is earning his playing time. It might be harder for Drew the freshman to find a niche, since he is Swinney 2.01.

I'll take LJD on scholarship but Drew can hold in 2 years***

Sep 1, 2018, 4:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic